1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 07:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think the law says it is her money now. We are a nation of laws. What is everyone's 'societal' take on this...our being all brothers and sisters, such as that. What should she do with the money. Could be some interesting answers.
    Isn’t that what happens in Vegas....you put a coin in a slot and sometimes, not often, you win some money?
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:16
    @divegeester said
    Isn’t that what happens in Vegas....you put a coin in a slot and sometimes, not often, you win some money?
    Probably the clearest answer, Dive. Yes, studies have been done, I think a study should be done on all the above answers!!!! Holy smokes. Did you read my synopsis just above? Actually I study you guys/girls all the time, and this is a classic. As you 'group' together, all of these similarly random comments, pulled from every facet in your thoughts, pour into Thread Land. They seem as they were all written by the same person. They are never on point, but rather trigger something that , well, you would just rather write about? I guess so, hell, I don't know. I know that our past president was mentioned more than once, he is sipping black coffee in Maro Lago.
    Another really complicated brain teaser. A lot of people are outside that winner's house, including Suzianne with her wheelbarrow. Would you say that crowd (you can bet they all showed up together) are liberals, or are the conservatives, like me? Everybody Vote! I love the way y'all answer questions. 🙂 🙂 😉 🤔 🤔 🤔 😍
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trump?? Is that you Sonhouse. Can anyone tell me how Trump has his name interjected into this thread about a woman that won on the slot machine? You liberals are so unsure footed that I’m getting a little worried about you. It is obvious that you are still very scared of Trump or you would’ve stopped this long ago.
    Hey would it help if I wrote about Hulk Hogan, this would give you something to identify with.
    I only mentioned Trump because of the effect his unemployment status has had in your fragile psyche Joe, it’s pitiful to see a guttersnipe sink even lower.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:49
    @kevcvs57 said
    I only mentioned Trump because of the effect his unemployment status has had in your fragile psyche Joe, it’s pitiful to see a guttersnipe sink even lower.
    Of course you had a reason, you fellers always have reasons, as irrelevant as they may be. I googled Trump's 'unemployment status', to see if I could find out what you are talking about. Didn't find anything.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    Of course you had a reason, you fellers always have reasons, as irrelevant as they may be. I googled Trump's 'unemployment status', to see if I could find out what you are talking about. Didn't find anything.
    Do you think you might be coming over reliant on Google?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:561 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do you think you might be coming over reliant on Google?
    No, I dont think so.

Hey I looked up guttersnipe, too, it says a badly-behaved child who spends most of his time in the street. As I spend NONE of my time in a street...I have never been in a street, Kev, a bit below my standards, below my state in life....., then, I am hardly a guttersnipe.
    Do you think you might be coming over reliant on your sources?

Are you EVER going to prevail in one of our debates?
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 09:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, I dont think so.

Hey I looked up guttersnipe, too, it says a badly-behaved child who spends most of his time in the street. As I spend NONE of my time in a street...I have never been in a street, Kev, a bit below my standards, below my state in life....., then, I am hardly a guttersnipe.
    Do you think you might be coming over reliant on your sources?

Are you EVER going to prevail in one of our debates?
    Well two out of three ain’t bad.
    If the criteria for me to be said to prevail is you seeing sense and speaking the truth then no, I will probably never prevail Joe.
    Fortunately it’s all about the journey or in your case the aimless meander.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 16:08
    @Kewpie
    Well it is not exactly rocket science to be able to handle those large sums lottery winners take in.

First thing on their minds: BUY A MANSION.

I know what I would do and it for sure would not include buying stupid mansions.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 23:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well two out of three ain’t bad.
    If the criteria for me to be said to prevail is you seeing sense and speaking the truth then no, I will probably never prevail Joe.
    Fortunately it’s all about the journey or in your case the aimless meander.
    awww , man, you suggest I dont speak truth but dont say what the untruth was. Aww man.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 09:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    awww , man, you suggest I dont speak truth but dont say what the untruth was. Aww man.
    Jeezo your so far off the ball you must be permanently in the locker room joe, I’ll take you at your word that your not a street dweller.
    You might as well pick those wet towels up while your in there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree