1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 21:37
    Av Joe asks questions about Trump! It just kills me, but the only way to make my point. So what will Biden, who's adminisration totally missed this hypersonic wake-up-call, do now? Can Biden handle what could happen to Taiwan now? Does he have a deterence to this missile which cannot be detected? Let's just hope he quits taking his naps. Do you see how he bumbles along walking on the grass from the helicopter. He Can Not walk.
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 22:20
    War in Taiwan will be fun.
    Hopefully we see some naval battles 🤔
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 22:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    Av Joe asks questions about Trump! It just kills me, but the only way to make my point. So what will Biden, who's adminisration totally missed this hypersonic wake-up-call, do now? Can Biden handle what could happen to Taiwan now? Does he have a deterence to this missile which cannot be detected? Let's just hope he quits taking his naps. Do you see how he bumbles along walking on the grass from the helicopter. He Can Not walk.
    He won't tell the Proud Boys to stand by.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 14:10
    @contenchess said
    War in Taiwan will be fun.
    Hopefully we see some naval battles 🤔
    You know that people die in war?

No joking matter.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 14:561 edit
    @Ponderable
    He WANTS to see deaths, our side, their side, no matter, he just wants to see blood and I can see him watching a car wreck looking for blood on the hood so he can pronounce GREAT FUN!

Of course to these ultrarightwingnuts ANYTHING Biden does cannot match even the SMALLEST achievement of Trump.

Like when Trump SO graciously threw paper towels at the starving Haitians....

Yep, a real dude Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree