1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:06
    I don’t understand.. and why is the impeachment thing behind closed doors? I don’t understand that either.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    I don’t understand.. and why is the impeachment thing behind closed doors? I don’t understand that either.
    "why is the impeachment thing behind closed doors?"

Because George Soros is involved. They want some corruption to be concealed from most people. There is so much darn corruption in the Ukraine that it involves a lot of people they don't want you to know about.

YouTube
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    The impeachment "thing" is not being held behind closed doors, most of it is in open session, however testimony of people such as Marie Yovanovitch is held behind closed doors to protect classified or top secret government information contained in said testimony from leaking out. This has been protocol in government investigations for a very long time. Does this clear things up for you?
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:301 edit
    @metal-brain said

Because George Soros is involved. They want some corruption to be concealed from most people. There is so much darn corruption in the Ukraine that it involves a lot of people they don't want you to know about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGxgJalV6k

Wrong - Please read my post above.

I'm trying very hard to convince myself the Liberals are wrong in saying Republicans are "That Dumb" but you're not making it easy for me. 😏
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 14:39
    @mchill said

Wrong - Please read my post above. I'm amazed I have to explain this to you.
    That is just a lame excuse. Watch the video I posted. You obviously didn't.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 15:05
    @metal-brain said
    That is just a lame excuse. Watch the video I posted. You obviously didn't.
    Please read and learn Mr. metal-head.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed - are you? 🙄

Secret, or closed, sessions of the House and Senate exclude the press and the public. They may be held for matters deemed to require confidentiality and secrecy—such as national security, sensitive communications received from the President, and Senate deliberations during impeachment trials

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/R42106.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_session_of_the_United_States_Congress
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 15:56
    @metal-brain said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvGxgJalV6k
    George Soros... god damn.

The aliens! Surely the aliens have a hand in this too!
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:291 edit
    @shavixmir said
    George Soros... god damn.

The aliens! Surely the aliens have a hand in this too!
    Let me connect the dots for you since you will not watch a short video explaining it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Renaissance_Foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StopFake
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:32
    @mchill said
    The impeachment "thing" is not being held behind closed doors, most of it is in open session, however testimony of people such as Marie Yovanovitch is held behind closed doors to protect classified or top secret government information contained in said testimony from leaking out. This has been protocol in government investigations for a very long time. Does this clear things up for you?
    Gosh, thanks for that. Whoknew? I will trust but verify. My Aunt Plum is sure that the ‘hiding’ of info as you suggest is that which the secretive dems are hiding from the repubs and their constituents. Could that be possible? They wouldnt do that. I think you are right and Aunt Plum needs to get back to cooking Sunday lunch! Chicken and Dumplings!! Something tells me that the majority of our panel have never been to Alabama.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:35
    @AverageJoe1
    And something tells me you won't change your stance against Biden or any other democrat no matter WHAT is shown against your god Trump. There are at least 4 people desperately needing impeachment, Trump, Pence, Barr and Pompeo. If you can't see that then you will never know truth when you see it.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:37
    @AverageJoe1. How bout my other wuestion, Hunter Biden. Did he actually do something wrong. Joe said last week that he has NEVER discussed business with his son. Does that mean that he knew nothing abut the Hunter/China Gambit? How can that be. Aunt Plum says he’s 🤥 lying. I thought it was Repubs that lie!?!?!!!

McHill, help us out here. Can you get us all on the right track. An Independent 😂 that has it together.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '19 16:38
    @mchill said
    Please read and learn Mr. metal-head.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed - are you? 🙄

Secret, or closed, sessions of the House and Senate exclude the press and the public. They may be held for matters deemed to require confidentiality and secrecy—such as national security, sensitive communications received from the President, and Senate deliberations during impe ...[text shortened]... crs/secrecy/R42106.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_session_of_the_United_States_Congress
    I realize that is a convenient excuse for omitting facts that are damaging to certain people. George Soros, the International Renaissance Foundation and Stop Fake? Nope, that is classified information.

See how it really works?
  13. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 00:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Gosh, thanks for that. Whoknew? I will trust but verify. My Aunt Plum is sure that the ‘hiding’ of info as you suggest is that which the secretive dems are hiding from the repubs and their constituents. Could that be possible? They wouldnt do that. I think you are right and Aunt Plum needs to get back to cooking Sunday lunch! Chicken and Dumplings!! Something tells me that the majority of our panel have never been to Alabama.
    Gosh, thanks for that. Who knew?

Obviously you didn't! 😏
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 02:15
    @mchill said
    Gosh, thanks for that. Who knew?

Obviously you didn't! 😏
    You gals keeping up with ever unfolding stuff heaped upon the Biden family????..Somehow I cant see uncle joe making presidential decisions.

Now Trump?? That is something else. Do you know he doesnt drink or smoke? O was an admitted doper. Your president. Is there an emoji for that?
  15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 01:24
    @averagejoe1 said
    You're being very mean spirited to dear Hunter here!

And all those rumors about dear Hunter being a dope addict is all LIES!
    He just really really likes the smell of cocaine, so stop picking on dear Hunter
    😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree