1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 20:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    OF COURSE THERE WILL BE ALTERNATE THEORIES OF LIFE ORIGIN.

ALSO of course, no matter what science comes up with you will poo poo any of it since you are permanently inthralled with JC, it stops you from actually doing your own thinking but instead just refer to some ancient biblical tale as if THEY knew ANYTHING about real gods or god.
    You certainly have an issue with allowing others to believe something other than what you believe.

The Constitution was created to allow differing points of view. It is unamerican to have a problem with allowing others to have religious freedom.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:31
    @Dood111
    I look forward to the time, because of inbreeding, where there will be NO white people at all, ALL of us brown or black. THAT will lessen the tensions of race around the world.
    Not that that will stop all racism but at least there won't be white nationalists trying to overthrow the US government like they did on Jan 6, pushed on by your god king ASSSHOLE Trump the criminal POTUS.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:34
    @Eladar
    I have issues with wingnuts like you who issue statements only with no backing or backing by only other ultrarightwingnutjob sites with CLEAR ultrarightwing views.
    You win NOTHING by that really stupid ploy you are so fond of.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    I have issues with wingnuts like you who issue statements only with no backing or backing by only other ultrarightwingnutjob sites with CLEAR ultrarightwing views.
    You win NOTHING by that really stupid ploy you are so fond of.
    I suppose your solution would be to have people like me rounded up and executed.

Problem solved
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:46
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    I look forward to the time, because of inbreeding, where there will be NO white people at all, ALL of us brown or black. THAT will lessen the tensions of race around the world.
    Not that that will stop all racism but at least there won't be white nationalists trying to overthrow the US government like they did on Jan 6, pushed on by your god king ASSSHOLE Trump the criminal POTUS.
    Oh hell yeah when there are no white people left the world will just be peachy, after all as we all know, everywhere the black man goes things just get better, don't they?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 21:55
    @Dood111
    Sure, go ahead and twist my words with I did explain with a caveat or two like I SAID there would still be racism but not WORLD wide racism like whitey is doing now around the world.
    After whitey is gone and there are only blacks and browns, issues will revolve around religion and wealth and land grabs and the like but not where one race, in this case whitey KNOWS on a cellular level WHITE people are inherently superior, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF.
    Just like WW2 Germans thought Jews were subhuman that is how whitey views other races.
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 23:41
    @sonhouse said
    @Dood111
    Sure, go ahead and twist my words with I did explain with a caveat or two like I SAID there would still be racism but not WORLD wide racism like whitey is doing now around the world.
    After whitey is gone and there are only blacks and browns, issues will revolve around religion and wealth and land grabs and the like but not where one race, in this case whitey KNOW ...[text shortened]... IT YOURSELF.
    Just like WW2 Germans thought Jews were subhuman that is how whitey views other races.
    You said it will be a great world when there are no more whites.
    Why is it you can say that and not get called on it but if someone were to say "Man I wish all the blacks on Earth would disappear" they'd get banned?
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 00:011 edit
    @phranny said
    Stop being ignorant about white privilege. It does NOT mean you are racist. It does NOT mean your life has been easy. It does NOT mean you don't face struggles too. It means your life isn't made harder by your skin color. That's it. Have some empathy. Don't make it about you.
    What a rude post, full of presumption.

What skin color(s) do you believe I/we have?

Why are you issuing commands to all of us?

Why do you seem to imply that I/we have no empathy?

How much money have you paid to Robin diFragility for white-racial-guilt workshops?

Do you happen to be a well-meaning white liberal person who lives in the upper Midwest of the USA, far from college towns, cosmopolitan centers, and the 21st century?
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 00:26
    @dood111 said
    You said it will be a great world when there are no more whites.
    Why is it you can say that and not get called on it but if someone were to say "Man I wish all the blacks on Earth would disappear" they'd get banned?
    good question…houndog will not respond I bet
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 09:51
    @dood111 said
    Oh hell yeah when there are no white people left the world will just be peachy, after all as we all know, everywhere the black man goes things just get better, don't they?
    You know, of course, that they're not asking that white people all be eliminated. They just want the same rights, privileges and opportunity that white people have heretofore reserved for themselves only.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 09:54
    @eladar said
    I suppose your solution would be to have people like me rounded up and executed.

Problem solved
    Please don't muddle the issue with your own impotent, paranoid fears.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 10:55
    @suzianne said
    You know, of course, that they're not asking that white people all be eliminated. They just want the same rights, privileges and opportunity that white people have heretofore reserved for themselves only.
    and what are those?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 11:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    and what are those?
    Pretending not to understand?

You, too, need a new schtick.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 13:24
    @suzianne said
    Pretending not to understand?

You, too, need a new schtick.
    You are white, what is your excuse for your failures in life?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 15:43
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I am talking about the tendency of genes to converge on a type, which takes thousands of years. Eventually, whitey will be minority and when that day comes there will be no Moscow Mitch to muck things up, I am the grim reaper, remember that?
    Tell me about all the great legislation republicans have issued in the past 10 years or so.

Tell me which party is it voted against ALL the dem bills like the 1400 dollar stim pak, THEN telling their constituents how GREAT this bill is.

Fukking HYPOCRITES who HATE DEMOCRACY.

So defend THAT.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree