1. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:08
    Stop being ignorant about white privilege. It does NOT mean you are racist. It does NOT mean your life has been easy. It does NOT mean you don't face struggles too. It means your life isn't made harder by your skin color. That's it. Have some empathy. Don't make it about you.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:231 edit
    @phranny said
    Stop being ignorant about white privilege. It does NOT mean you are racist. It does NOT mean your life has been easy. It does NOT mean you don't face struggles too. It means your life isn't made harder by your skin color. That's it. Have some empathy. Don't make it about you.
    Protestant privilege!

Doesn’t mean your not treated unequal because of skin colour, gender or sexual orientation. It just means your life isn’t made harder by your religion.
    Stop making this about you! Have some empathy.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 06:511 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "White privilege means that one's life is not made harder simply because one's not perceived as white."
    This is LITERALLY what she said.

You are picking fights with people that agree with you. Again.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:123 edits

6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:13
    @shavixmir said
    Protestant privilege!

Doesn’t mean your not treated unequal because of skin colour, gender or sexual orientation. It just means your life isn’t made harder by your religion.
    Stop making this about you! Have some empathy.
    Catholic Privilege

“ Doesn’t mean your not treated unequal because of skin colour, gender or sexual orientation. It just means your life isn’t made harder by your religion.
    Stop making this about you! Have some empathy.”

Muslim Privilege

“ Doesn’t mean your not treated unequal because of skin colour, gender or sexual orientation. It just means your life isn’t made harder by your religion.

Hindu Privilege

Religions and religious sects have inherent judgemental value systems and people probably have the right to view their adherents based on collective values.
    Also it’s optional so not like any given phenotype which is not optional and does not carry any inherent value system.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:152 edits

8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:23
    i bet you're real fun at parties.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 09:331 edit

10. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:09

Removed by poster

11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:231 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Catholic Privilege

Muslim Privilege

“ Doesn’t mean your not treated unequal because of skin colour, gender or sexual orientation. It just means your life isn’t mad ...[text shortened]... so not like any given phenotype which is not optional and does not carry any inherent value system.
    Stop being ignorant about asian privilege. It does NOT mean you are racist. It does NOT mean your life has been easy. It does NOT mean you don't face struggles too. It means your life isn't made harder by your skin color and big round eyes. That's it. Have some empathy. Don't make it about you.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:23
    Stop being ignorant about black privilege. It does NOT mean you are racist. It does NOT mean your life has been easy. It does NOT mean you don't face struggles too. It means your life isn't made harder by your small penis. That's it. Have some empathy. Don't make it about you.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:25
    Maybe white is just a better colour?

Personally, my tanned tummy looks way better than my milk white arse. But hey, who am I to judge?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:40
    Whenever i engage you i must remember to account for what is quite possibly a psychological disorder and be kinder than i would with other posters.

Phranny didn't do a "blatant error". Phranny talked like most normal people do when describing a concept: not including each and every detail in a definition so that it becomes a wall of text.
    I had no problem understanding her point and not for once did I consider she must assume only blacks' lives are hard. You however had to intervene and quite rudely call her ignorant and idiotic.

Now isn't that a very typically Duchess behavior by Duchess?
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 10:42

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree