1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 13:56
    @suzianne said
    Oh, the irony.
    My link has a source to back it up. Here it is since you never attempted to look.

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 14:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Flu cases were counted as covid because of false positives.”
    Prove it or stop lying.
    False positives for corona virus have relation to flu stats whatsoever stop making 2 + 2 = 5
    Shav made the claim that a negative for SARS2 was counted as the flu without testing to confirm the flu. I don't even know that is true, but he claimed it so my debate with him and him alone is based on his previous claim that may or may not be true.

Can you prove people are tested specifically for the flu? I can prove it is possible assuming the CDC is giving truthful information, but just because people are capable of testing for the flu doesn't necessarily mean they are doing so in practice.

Shav is probably full of it, but don't project his false claims on me. I am just rolling with his BS because it does not prevent me from rolling all over him.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 15:23
    @Metal-Brain
    Since you are just another troll, we don't need to even respond to YOUR BS.
    You are like a bulldog grabbing a twig and never letting go, where you try (pathetically unsuccessfully) to act like you are some kind of expert and we better listen to you or else civilization as we know it goes extinct.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 16:12
    @metal-brain said
    Shav made the claim that a negative for SARS2 was counted as the flu without testing to confirm the flu. I don't even know that is true, but he claimed it so my debate with him and him alone is based on his previous claim that may or may not be true.

Can you prove people are tested specifically for the flu? I can prove it is possible assuming the CDC is giving truthful ...[text shortened]... laims on me. I am just rolling with his BS because it does not prevent me from rolling all over him.
    But you started this thread with the question “where did the flu go” then without any facts whatsoever and denying or ignoring the blatantly obvious answer you seem to be claiming that the usual flu numbers are masquerading as covid cases or is it the other way round I find it hard to keep track of what your actually claiming.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 17:12
    @kevcvs57 said
    But you started this thread with the question “where did the flu go” then without any facts whatsoever and denying or ignoring the blatantly obvious answer you seem to be claiming that the usual flu numbers are masquerading as covid cases or is it the other way round I find it hard to keep track of what your actually claiming.
    Then you should be able to prove me wrong.
    Can you? What is your source of information?

I provided my source of information. You didn't. FAIL!
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 19:10
    @metal-brain said
    You fullfact link lied. Here is an excerpt from that article:

"PCR tests can sometimes indicate that someone does not have the virus when they do (false negative). They can also indicate that someone has the virus when they don’t (false positive).

It’s hard to say how many false negatives and positives PCR tests produce, but in general, these tests are “highly accur ...[text shortened]... ir claims are. Also, get your info from a reputable source and not a clown site nobody has heard of.
    The WHO and the RIVM and the NHS give exactly the same information, you completely paranoid moron.

You seem to think you’re some sort of intellectual who knows things better than every bloody scientist, doctor and virologist in the world.

Quoting conspiracy sites and using pseudo-intellectual gibberish in desperate attempts to uphold your narrative.

Accept that you are wrong, nobody believes you and everyone thinks you’re a moron.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 19:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 00:51
    @shavixmir said
    Theory?
    Because of the washing of hands, social distancing, the wearing of masks, kids staying home from school (major cause of flu and cold distribution) and general lockdowns (far fewer people getting together), the flu can’t spread as fast as it once did. It is there though.

The flu mutates very fast. So, by having the latest flu-jabs, the body has the best chance of ...[text shortened]... .. but that’s a whole other issue for a whole other thread).

You really are paranoid, aren’t you?
    "If you have flu or cold like symptoms you go to a corona test-street and get tested. If positive, you have corona. If negative, you’ve caught something else."

Thanks for contradicting yourself and making it clear you are making up crap as you go along.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 09:39
    @metal-brain said

What’s ŷour claim?
    I’ve already told you where the flu went
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 09:471 edit
    @metal-brain said

Your such a idiot! Your a source of information! I’m a source of information! The bag lady is a source of information!
    Information is irrelevant especially if it contradicts the observably obvious.
    Lock down measures equals low incidence of flu transmission, if you have ‘information’ that contradicts that fact then shove it where the sun don’t shine.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 13:53
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your such a idiot! Your a source of information! I’m a source of information! The bag lady is a source of information!
    Information is irrelevant especially if it contradicts the observably obvious.
    Lock down measures equals low incidence of flu transmission, if you have ‘information’ that contradicts that fact then shove it where the sun don’t shine.
    If the SARS2 virus was much more contagious than the flu that might be believable, but it is not. Either SARS2 displaced the flu or the flu cases were counted as SARS2.

Since there are not much more deaths in 2020 than 2019 and you take population growth into account counting flu cases as SARS2 cases seems plausible. The numbers fit.

PCR tests are a scam. You can point to case numbers all day, but deaths are the only real measure. Even then, some deaths are falsely called SARS2 deaths so you should count all deaths regardless of the cause.

Count all deaths regardless of cause and see what you get. Nothing remarkable.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '21 18:46
    @Metal-Brain
    You are really a POS. 500,000 dead is not enough for you to even NOTICE much less mourn. You are an ultrarightwingnut batface TROLL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree