1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:07
    I see the right-wing pond scum are still avoiding the topic and the truth…
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:131 edit
    @shavixmir said
    I see the right-wing pond scum are still avoiding the topic and the truth…
    Koi Chow is an industrial by-product of Soylent Green? Or . . .
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Jan 6. This will assuage all concerns about whether this was a coup, esp since there was no military or tanks on the grass around the capitol. Now we can discuss more important things, like what in the hell Biden's handlers have him doing.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/january-6-was-not-a-coup/
    Have you been disbarred yet, or have you offered to disbar yourself?

The President-Elect and his people did the right thing by allowing events to unfold as they did, for the sake of clarity, and for the sake of future legal considerations.

Are you really even a lawyer?
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    All of these links. Kinda sad. Very telling. A busy guy. One cannot get rich with that kind of busy, little feller.
    My advice, your time would be more productive to write the author, and I suggest you hold your letter down to less than 8 links.
    I am disappointed that a putative lawyer like you should have so little regard for the Constitution of the USA.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:33
    @kevin-eleven said
    Have you been disbarred yet, or have you offered to disbar yourself?

The President-Elect and his people did the right thing by allowing events to unfold as they did, for the sake of clarity, and for the sake of future legal considerations.

Are you really even a lawyer?
    He lies all the time I don't think he is a lawyer.
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 20:44
    @athousandyoung said
    Hahaha!

"I'm a crop-sharer with a J.D. degree who also manages the magic and novelties counter at my cousin's gas station.

"One day recently, someone who should've known better than to even drive through our safe and stable iso-cultural zone had the nerve, and dare I say the brazen genderless balls to ask if it was* still legal to smoke cornsilk in our county."
    ____
    * I would have written "were," but try to practice both economic and linguistic modesty for everyone else's sake, plus my own self-protection.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 22:021 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Jan 6. This will assuage all concerns about whether this was a coup, esp since there was no military or tanks on the grass around the capitol. Now we can discuss more important things, like what in the hell Biden's handlers have him doing.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/january-6-was-not-a-coup/
    Any attempt to thwart a legitimate transfer of power constitutes an attempted coup d’etat. Tanks don’t have to be involved.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 22:16
    @jj-adams said
    It was Biden as VP that held back a billion in military aid to Ukraine unless they dropped the investigation against his son Hunter and himself.
    It's even on youtube where he BRAGS about it.
    Hey, moron, as has been pointed out to you over and over again, that prosecutor was corrupt. Biden insisted their corrupt prosecutor be removed. It had absolutely zero to do with Hunter Biden.

Now you fools keep trying to compare this, a VP doing his job fighting corruption, to a con man president trying to ransom US aid for personal gain, political dirt on his opponent. There's no 'there' there.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 17:27
    @kevin-eleven said
    The important thing with Trump is that Trump always tries to make sure that whatever Trump might be involved with is never Trump's fault.
    And even when it is, he declares victory, even when it is't.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 18:18
    @kevin-eleven said
    The important thing with Trump is that Trump always tries to make sure that whatever Trump might be involved with is never Trump's fault.
    Let's say you are correct, that he is wylie and clever and smart, doing what you imply. That is not a good comparison as to what Biden does, or what his handlers make him do. He is a foolish old man that probably cannot butter his toast. He is asleep as I type this. He thinks of nothing. Note the nothingness in his expression. I think I will go with Trump, esp on the world stage.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 18:19
    @athousandyoung said
    I think all of our club of posters are lawyers.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 18:23
    @kevin-eleven said
    I am disappointed that a putative lawyer like you should have so little regard for the Constitution of the USA.
    I regard it above all documents ever written. You trying to spread falsehoods about me?
    Tell us how libs, including yourself, regard the constitution. Dont waste typing that 'it should be brought up to date', as this has already been hashed out, and, Shav told us it should be changed, yet he is not even subject to its articles and amendments...none of it.
    What a laugh.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Jun '22 18:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    I think all of our club of posters are lawyers.
    No we only have 2 that I know of.
  14. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:26
    @athousandyoung said
    Thanks for the best laugh I've had all day.
    As we all know, lawyers are incapable of being dishonest.
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    25 Jun '22 00:52
    @moonbus said
    And even when it is, he declares victory, even when it is't.
    Ya' notice when TRUMP endorses someone,
    as soon as his pick falls behind in the polls,
    TRUMP switches his endorsement?
    Perdue, Mo Brooks, just to mention a couple.
    Wonder why TRUMP does that? 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree