1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 15:44
    @vivify said
    Remember when you just said that about protests in your *own* home state of Michigan? You swore so confidently that it was a "lie" that protests happened, only to get refuted instantly that armed protesters stormed Michigan's capitol building with guns and police had to be called.

You were wrong then about your OWN state, even though this made headlines nationwide; you think you can't be wrong now?
    "You swore so confidently that it was a "lie" that protests happened, only to get refuted instantly that armed protesters stormed Michigan's capitol building with guns and police had to be called."

I never said it was a lie that protests happened. You are lying. I dare you to copy and paste the exact quote. You will find out your memory is faulty if it is not a deliberate lie.
    I live in Michigan. I know more about what happens here than you.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 16:025 edits
    @metal-brain said
    "You swore so confidently that it was a "lie" that protests happened, only to get refuted instantly that armed protesters stormed Michigan's capitol building with guns and police had to be called."

I never said it was a lie that protests happened. You are lying. I dare you to copy and paste the exact quote. You will find out your memory is faulty if it is not a deliberate lie.
    I live in Michigan. I know more about what happens here than you.
    Thread 189940

"You are lying about Michigan, there was little defiance at all. Stop lying. I live in Michigan. I know what happened in my state."

You said it was a "lie" that there was defiance against the COVID restrictions; that's was clearly wrong, as evidenced by people storming the Michigan capitol building with guns.

You were ignorant about a major news event in your own state. Yet you continue to think you can't be wrong about anything.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 17:57
    @metal-brain said
    You went down the rabbit hole.

The first sentence in the following link says this:

"Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use"

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/cellular-gene-therapy-products/what-gene-therapy

mRNA vaccines do just that. They "a ...[text shortened]... ore you troll while offering no proof the more evident it is you are wrong even to others in denial.
    You are wrong. Stop spreading misinformation. It will get you banned.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 00:05
    @vivify said
    Thread 189940

"You are lying about Michigan, there was little defiance at all. Stop lying. I live in Michigan. I know what happened in my state."

You said it was a "lie" that there was defiance against the COVID restrictions; that's was clearly wrong, as evidenced by people storming the Michigan capitol building with guns.

You were ignorant abou ...[text shortened]... a major news event in your own state. Yet you continue to think you can't be wrong about anything.
    "there was little defiance"

Now that you gave the true quote you exposed yourself as the liar you are. You said no protests and I never said that at all.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 00:06
    @shavixmir said
    You are wrong. Stop spreading misinformation. It will get you banned.
    Stop spreading misinformation. You have no evidence of what you claim. Stop lying!
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 04:07
    @metal-brain said
    Stop spreading misinformation. You have no evidence of what you claim. Stop lying!
    All information and evidence has been handed to you multiple times. I am done with you.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '21 13:28
    @shavixmir said
    All information and evidence has been handed to you multiple times. I am done with you.
    Keep lying. I love it when you embarrass yourself. Trolling is not offering evidence.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 03:31
    Since nobody is correcting any misinformation it is obvious Biden was just trying to get people to doubt facts are true. It seems to be working to some extent. Shav isn't letting facts confuse him. He is in full denial of facts.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:07
    @Metal-Brain
    Jeexus, you really need to check your meds. You are pathologically delusional.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:22
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Jeexus, you really need to check your meds. You are pathologically delusional.
    Stop trolling!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 22:251 edit
    @shavixmir
    Screw BANNING. These dudes mess up the response to Covid by them puking out the lies of Trump, they could care less and dutifully ignore the fact Trump downplayed the virus from day one even though he was BRIEFED about the deadliness of Covid in JANUARY of last year but STILL said, it will go away by Memorial day or some OTHER such rot.

Why can't they try REBUTTING my charge instead of going 'is that you Sonhouse"?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 02:56
    @sonhouse said
    @shavixmir
    Screw BANNING. These dudes mess up the response to Covid by them puking out the lies of Trump, they could care less and dutifully ignore the fact Trump downplayed the virus from day one even though he was BRIEFED about the deadliness of Covid in JANUARY of last year but STILL said, it will go away by Memorial day or some OTHER such rot.

Why can't they try REBUTTING my charge instead of going 'is that you Sonhouse"?
    You hypocrite!

Fauci lies every other week and you pretend to have a problem with misinformation? You will not hold Fauci accountable for his misinformation. Why not? You clearly condone misinformation.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 06:56
    @metal-brain said
    You hypocrite!

Fauci lies every other week and you pretend to have a problem with misinformation? You will not hold Fauci accountable for his misinformation. Why not? You clearly condone misinformation.
    I'm surprised you haven't been banned over the dangerous misinformation you constantly spread. People like you are a major reason the US is undergoing the latest surge in hospitalizations and deaths. Try caring about what happens when people buy into your BS.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:03
    @Suzianne
    That's what he WANTS, he is a CHAOS TROLL, put that stick in the bicycle spokes, pull the legs off that spider, that is how he grew up most likely and this is the result.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 00:12
    @suzianne said
    I'm surprised you haven't been banned over the dangerous misinformation you constantly spread. People like you are a major reason the US is undergoing the latest surge in hospitalizations and deaths. Try caring about what happens when people buy into your BS.
    What misinformation?
    Saying it doesn't make it so. Prove it or shut up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree