1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 11:441 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    That must be quite weird, an anti science conspiracy theorist trying to prove a scientific point in a science forum.
    Do they strap a rubber ball in your mouth and take turns with you?
    LOL!

Is that why you are afraid to challenge facts and falsely claim a conspiracy theory? Self spreading vaccines is not a conspiracy theory. Neither is vaccines that are gene therapy.

Facts are not conspiracy theories. You are a fact denialist.
    That makes you anti-science.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 14:21
    @metal-brain said
    LOL!

Is that why you are afraid to challenge facts and falsely claim a conspiracy theory? Self spreading vaccines is not a conspiracy theory. Neither is vaccines that are gene therapy.

Facts are not conspiracy theories. You are a fact denialist.
    That makes you anti-science.
    And your a fruit loop
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 16:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    And your a fruit loop
    Why are you lashing out?

If you didn't believe it you would laugh and feel no need to let it bother you. One thing is for sure, it bothers you a lot.

Your lashing out proves that.
    😆
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 18:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 18:47
    @metal-brain said
    Why are you lashing out?

If you didn't believe it you would laugh and feel no need to let it bother you. One thing is for sure, it bothers you a lot.

Your lashing out proves that.
    😆
    Lol I’m not lashing out I’m simply making an observation on your general world view.
    This boast that you sometimes make that your bossing the science forum just makes me giggle. All you’ve done over there is cause a few regular clued up posters to lose clumps of hair due to your obstinate idiocy.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 20:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Interesting to see you place yourself on the same intellectual level as a flat-earther. Not surprising, but interesting.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 21:051 edit

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 21:07

9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 21:52
    @metal-brain said
    Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities? Have any non-vaccinated people gotten sick after being around vaccinated people?
    Are you worried Metal brain?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 23:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    Lol I’m not lashing out I’m simply making an observation on your general world view.
    This boast that you sometimes make that your bossing the science forum just makes me giggle. All you’ve done over there is cause a few regular clued up posters to lose clumps of hair due to your obstinate idiocy.
    In other words, you are trolling.
    Is that all you do?
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 May '21 07:11
    Once again the duchess shows her complete ignorance of everyday English and provides more evidence if needed that it is working out of a classified Beijing basement.
    “ fruit loop
    Learn to pronounce
    nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    noun: fruit loop; plural noun: fruit loops; noun: fruitloop; plural noun: fruitloops
    a mad or crazy person.”
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 May '21 07:13
    @shallow-blue said
    Interesting to see you place yourself on the same intellectual level as a flat-earther. Not surprising, but interesting.
    We are going to need a collective noun for posters operating on behalf of oppressive eastern governments.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 May '21 07:14
    @metal-brain said
    In other words, you are trolling.
    Is that all you do?
    Hahaha
    P.s I get my second AstraZeneca jab on Wednesday.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 May '21 07:41
    I have never paired together the words ‘you’ and ‘are’ outside of an exam paper. I use ‘your’ because it’s quicker to say and type, if you have a natural grasp of the English language and it’s elegant use of context you’d have understood my meaning without any problem.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 May '21 08:24
    @metal-brain said
    Women say they are having heavier and more painful PERIODS since getting their COVID-19 vaccines - as several claim it has also messed up their monthly cycle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9446907/Some-women-report-heavier-painful-PERIODS-getting-COVID-19-vaccine.html

Have any women on this forum experienced any of these oddities? Have any non-vaccinated people gotten sick after being around vaccinated people?
    What colour is the sky on your planet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree