05 May '21 10:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 May '21 16:09
    "The survey was carried out by the Latana polling company between February and April, so a hangover effect of Donald Trump’s “America first” foreign policy may linger in the findings. Overall the results show perceptions of the US starting to improve from last year."
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 May '21 16:34
    Our first world problems are so bad compared to everyplace else.
    I don't see how Americans get by, being all oppressed and such.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '21 18:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 May '21 01:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Which of the 100 accomplishments of Trump did you not like?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 May '21 03:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Well, trump was not good for the US brand, not good for democracy and his supporters are clearly bat 💩 crazy. So I’m not surprised that the US took a big hit on that scoreboard.

I presume that if, coming Autumn, a new poll is taken, then the US will spring back up in the ratings.
    Although, truth be told, their international stance has always been very nasty (but, in all fairness, Biden’s take on the vaccine-apartheid is quite refreshing).

As for China, I’m not surprised they think themselves as having the right amount of democracy.
    I’m quite sure Israeli’s see themselves justified in their policies towards the Palestinians as well.

What would be more interesting to know, is do Chinese people consider the EU (or European countries) more or less democratic that China.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 May '21 19:581 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    You mean like the ''accomplishment'' of LITERALLY ripping infants from the arms of moms and dads and incarcerating them in humiliating conditions?
    That your idea of an ''accomplishment''?

Or maybe picking cabinet members who are indicted, or jailed and pardoned, right now 4 under charges of corruption.

Is THAT one of Trump's 'accomplishments'?

Yep, Trump can really pick the BEST of the BEST, right?

But it didn't matter much to governing since your god king Trump didn't listen to much of ANYONE, thinking himself the smartest person in ANY room and therefore EVERYONE else is inferior.

THAT kind of accomplishment?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree