1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 08:091 edit
    I read that he is wearing one in public for the first time as the cases of COVID-19 escalate in the US.

His mask carries the embroidered Presidential, so that people can still tell it’s him when he’s wearing it.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 08:20
    @divegeester said

His mask carries the embroidered Presidential, so that people can still tell it’s him when he’s wearing it.
    The dumpster-fire hair-do should be a sure tip-off.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 12:45
    @divegeester said
    I read that he is wearing one in public for the first time as the cases of COVID-19 escalate in the US.

Or perhaps to remind himself.
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 13:19
    Does this mean that we will now see MAGA masks sprouting up all over the place ? 😲
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 14:30
    @divegeester said

He just in campaign mode right now! 😉

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 14:31
    @mghrn55 said
    Does this mean that we will now see MAGA masks sprouting up all over the place ? 😲
    I am surprised it doesn't say VOTE FOR TRUMP!

-VR
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 16:18
    @mghrn55 said
    What a sight that would be.

MAGA = Masked Authoritarians Going Apes--t.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 18:15
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Or perhaps to remind himself.
    Exactly. So when he looks in the mirror he doesn’t order security to shoot the intruder.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 23:14
    I've always thought that in the long run, Trump is only in it for the merch.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '20 14:56
    @kmax87 said
    I've always thought that in the long run, Trump is only in it for the merch.
    he was as surprised as everyone else when he won.
  11. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jul '20 14:14
    Why not be the example......set the example....help out with this Covid thing just a little......why is it so hard for him?
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 05:15
    @divegeester said

It would make sense to have him not wear a mask much of the time.

He is likely one of the most tested people in the world who has people screened before they meet him, for one, but, the more important point...

The person with the highest rank and most seniority should be given liberties and exceptions as a sign of their rank and prestige.
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 05:37
    @loudog said
    Why not be the example......set the example....help out with this Covid thing just a little......why is it so hard for him?
    He orders an elite militaristic force of camouflaged agents into Portland to grab people off the streets, but won't order people to protect themselves and others from a virus. What a hypocrite.

He won't wear one because he's vain. He thinks a mask covers up his pretty-boy reality-tv-host face.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 09:04
    @philokalia said
    The person with the highest rank and most seniority should be given liberties and exceptions as a sign of their rank and prestige.
    There is no reason to give people of rank exceptional liberties ... in fact that is rather a dangerous assertion.

As for prestige ... Trump has none.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 10:55
    @philokalia said
    I disagree.

The person with the highest rank and seniority should set example.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree