1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Oct '21 17:061 edit
    Trump is turning republicans who USED to be able to do actual governing, maybe not like what lefties wanted but they worked together with the democratic party.

Now, they are zombies all looking raptly at Trump, awaiting further orders, attack WHO now?

Like the idiots in Texas, new diabolically creepy anti abortion laws makes sense from a zombie perspective though,

ZOMBIES WANT TO MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO ABORTION IS OBVIOUSLY OUT.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Oct '21 20:44
    @sonhouse said
    Trump is turning republicans who USED to be able to do actual governing, maybe not like what lefties wanted but they worked together with the democratic party.

Now, they are zombies all looking raptly at Trump, awaiting further orders, attack WHO now?

Like the idiots in Texas, new diabolically creepy anti abortion laws makes sense from a zombie perspective though,

ZOMBIES WANT TO MAKE MORE ZOMBIES SO ABORTION IS OBVIOUSLY OUT.
    It's more like a cult of Trump than the party of Lincoln/
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 14:18
    @jimm619
    More EXACTLY like a Trumpite cult. I hope this SOB doesn't die or get assassinated, that would make the zombies turn him into a god and the start of yet another fake man made religion.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '21 19:351 edit
    hope you are enjoying having less money, empty store shelves, no drug store to get scripts filled…boy this is the life isnt it?

Christmas is off this year, looks like obama won round one…but hey, you can wear your dresses and lip stick.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 03:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    hope you are enjoying having less money, empty store shelves, no drug store to get scripts filled…boy this is the life isnt it?

Christmas is off this year, looks like obama won round one…but hey, you can wear your dresses and lip stick.
    That TDS still kicking your ass, huh?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 10:25
    @mott-the-hoople said

Oh no hang on is it not a bit early for the right wing dog whistle ‘they’ve cancelled Christmas’ trope, come back mid November.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Oct '21 12:42
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    I don't suppose you realize the supply chain problem is a WORLD WIDE issue with cargo ships by the hundreds not able to get to port ALL AROUND THE WORLD. This has nothing to do with Biden. It in fact is because of COVID but that concept is a bit above your pay grade.
    You want to make everything simple and easy to stick in the blame game.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 19:491 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said

Obama?.....Your boy Trump inherited a VERY HEALTHY economy....
    Ain't all Trump's fault though...
    You have the pandemic to blame
    along with the anti-vax, anti-mask, morons who have prolonged
    this crisis........Obama? Really Mutt, at least advance an intelligent argument.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 19:56
    @sonhouse said
    @jimm619
    More EXACTLY like a Trumpite cult. I hope this SOB doesn't die or get assassinated, that would make the zombies turn him into a god and the start of yet another fake man made religion.
    .............For four years it crossed my mind,
    ''Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him?''
    But, of course, you're correct-----Trump as a martyr we don't need.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 13:56
    @jimm619
    I don't know if the cult would dissipate even if Trump was actually convicted for his corruption in a court and he is sent to prison.

I think even THAT would turn him into a martyr.

You just cannot defend stupid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree