1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 00:37
    @moonbus
    And of course supposedly Average Joe won't believe a word you just said since Repubs are attempting to rewrite history, just a normal tourist day, no bid deal, and the rest of the PUKE they are shucking out.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 01:031 edit
    One has to wonder what is going on with a substantial portion of the Trump support base (Evangelicals), I would say almost half, that believe that God sent Trump to America, and that God has plans for America.
    As I have heard quite often from the Evangelical sector of the Trump support.

Really !! What must be going on in the mindset of this sector.

God has plans (through Trump) for America.
    And democracy has overruled God.

Does this sector of the voter base still believe that democracy is useful to them ?

How often have I heard some Evangelicals and other far right blowhards yell "We are going to take back our country" !!
    Is that because they can no longer win it back ?

One has to wonder.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 01:34
    @mghrn55
    Yall can beat the Jan 6 into the ground, why dont you mention the constant calls for National Guard, which Pelosi held back as long as she could so the turmoil could fester? Oh she didn't? How do you know? Or she did? How do you know??????
    The answer to such questions.....we will find out in the hearings. Certainly not on the Forum, not from Sonhouse et al. You see, MG and Sonhouse dont know what went on. No one does, so that is why there is a hearing, for god sakes. To find out what happened. Libs like to tell the world what they do not even know. You dont know, but you tell??????
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 01:37
    @mghrn55
    As I predicted, this thread sure drew out the raving libs, like flies to honey. And all it was titled was "TRUMP!" Does that tell you Group people anything?
    I would start one that says Biden, but it would just be too sad. Sad sad. Did you see where he ate a crumb that was on his chin. Jesus Almighty. He ate it. And an aide wrote him a NOTE!!! Do y'all never feel embarrassed by him or yourselves? Pitiful, just like Suzianne said, just pitiful. I agree with Suzianne.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 02:30
    @AverageJoe1
    Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Jesus, you are one low grade individual.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 08:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    @mghrn55
    As I predicted, this thread sure drew out the raving libs, like flies to honey. And all it was titled was "TRUMP!" Does that tell you Group people anything?
    I would start one that says Biden, but it would just be too sad. Sad sad. Did you see where he ate a crumb that was on his chin. Jesus Almighty. He ate it. And an aide wrote him a NOTE!!! Do y ...[text shortened]... ssed by him or yourselves? Pitiful, just like Suzianne said, just pitiful. I agree with Suzianne.
    What I said was pathetic, like this post of yours.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 15:02
    @averagejoe1 said
    @mghrn55
    Yall can beat the Jan 6 into the ground, why dont you mention the constant calls for National Guard, which Pelosi held back as long as she could so the turmoil could fester? Oh she didn't? How do you know? Or she did? How do you know??????
    The answer to such questions.....we will find out in the hearings. Certainly not on the Forum, not from Sonhouse et ...[text shortened]... appened. Libs like to tell the world what they do not even know. You dont know, but you tell??????
    We know because Nancy Pelosi doesn't command the DC National Guard, Donald Trump did:

"The D.C. National Guard is controlled solely by the President and is sometimes delegated to the Secretary of Defense or Secretary of the Army."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/nancy-pelosi-role-in-deploying-the-national-guard-capitol-january-6-kevin-mccarthy/65-056da916-4233-4c69-8e4d-4152800d1554
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 15:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    @mghrn55
    The answer to such questions.....we will find out in the hearings. Certainly not on the Forum, not from Sonhouse et ...[text shortened]... appened. Libs like to tell the world what they do not even know. You dont know, but you tell??????
    My post didn't mention Jan 6th. Perhaps you should read it again.
    I talked about the Evangelical base of the Trump support proclaiming that "God has plans for America".
    And that democracy (Nov 3rd election) stopped God's plans in its' tracks.

I was asking the Evangelicals how firm their faith in democracy is.
    And when they and those on the far right say "We are going to take back our country !!', what do they mean ?
    They can't win it back ? So take it back ?
    I'll give you a break on this one. You don't have to talk about Jan 6th.
    Jan 6th is just a small piece of the picture.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 17:09
    @no1marauder said
    We know because Nancy Pelosi doesn't command the DC National Guard, Donald Trump did:

"The D.C. National Guard is controlled solely by the President and is sometimes delegated to the Secretary of Defense or Secretary of the Army."

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/nancy-pelosi-role-in-deploying-the-national-guard-capitol-january-6-kevin-mccarthy/65-056da916-4233-4c69-8e4d-4152800d1554
    What did you do with your time before Google?!?!
    I said...."she held the Guard back....or she didn't?" That is my point,,,,,the investigation will find all that out, not you and me and your Bible Google.

So why in the heil do yall keep writing about something you dont have a clue about? I think I will play softball with my grandkids, y'all have at it. What a waste.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 17:13
    @mghrn55 said
    My post didn't mention Jan 6th. Perhaps you should read it again.
    I talked about the Evangelical base of the Trump support proclaiming that "God has plans for America".
    And that democracy (Nov 3rd election) stopped God's plans in its' tracks.

I was asking the Evangelicals how firm their faith in democracy is.
    And when they and those on the far right say "We are going to ...[text shortened]... ak on this one. You don't have to talk about Jan 6th.
    Jan 6th is just a small piece of the picture.
    Yeah, I guess take it back, which you can understand to be living once again under the constitution. That is all it would take. You know of course that that would cause cancel culture and just about every other of your weenie movements to be shut down......not by us, mind you, but by manifestation of the Constitution. Enforcing its provisions. Yeah, now you are thinking, AvJoe is right. Now please tell your dependent friends. They will have to be self-reliant, etc, it won't be easy.

Wimps.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 17:161 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I said...."she held the Guard back....or she didn't?" That is my point,,,,,the investigation will find all that out, not you and me and your Bible Google.

So why in the heil do yall keep writing about something you dont have a clue about? I think I will play softball with my grandkids, y'all have at it. What a waste.
    Your Bible feeling a little obsolete these days ?
    A little out of touch ?
    Hmmm ??

You're right. Go play with your grandchildren. 😛
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 18:30
    @averagejoe1 said

IF the DC National Guard was "held back", it was not Nancy Pelosi who did it as she had no authority to do so.

You whine about my links because they consistently show that you believe things that are demonstrably untrue.

Stop being so gullible and I won't have to spend 30 seconds finding accurate info that debunks your baseless claims.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 19:05
    @no1marauder said
    IF the DC National Guard was "held back", it was not Nancy Pelosi who did it as she had no authority to do so.

You whine about my links because they consistently show that you believe things that are demonstrably untrue.

Stop being so gullible and I won't have to spend 30 seconds finding accurate info that debunks your baseless claims.
    But since it has not been settled (Pelosi) by the committee, then you have shown me nothing. The committee has not shown anything yet....how can you be showing something. No one knows yet.
    I have said that we don’t know, I have never said that a certain group or a certain person did or did not get involved with the problems. We don’t know yet. Whew.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 19:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yeah, I guess take it back, which you can understand to be living once again under the constitution. That is all it would take. You know of course that that would cause cancel culture and just about every other of your weenie movements to be shut down......not by us, mind you, but by manifestation of the Constitution. Enforcing its provisions. Yeah, now you are thinki ...[text shortened]... se tell your dependent friends. They will have to be self-reliant, etc, it won't be easy.

Wimps.
    Ok. So you don't support democracy.
    You support the overthrow of a legitimate government.
    Got it.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 20:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    But since it has not been settled (Pelosi) by the committee, then you have shown me nothing. The committee has not shown anything yet....how can you be showing something. No one knows yet.
    I have said that we don’t know, I have never said that a certain group or a certain person did or did not get involved with the problems. We don’t know yet. Whew.
    You don't need a commitee to determine if the sky is blue or if water is wet.

That Nancy Pelosi does not command the DC National Guard is a fact.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree