1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 01:49
    @AverageJoe1

Here's Trump speaking:

"This is the end of my Presidency. I"m f***ed".

The Donald upon hearing Mueller had been appointed Special Counsel.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 04:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 04:481 edit
    @no1marauder said
    @AverageJoe1

Here's Trump speaking:

Some of the illegal surveillance caught that I giess. Trump wasnt the only one f***ed, the American people were
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 05:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    he is going to rip this corrupt bunch a new one!
    You mean mutter incoherently and make the US ever more the laughing stock of the world?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:09
    @shavixmir said
    You mean mutter incoherently and make the US ever more the laughing stock of the world?
    no, no thats not what I mean at all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:443 edits
    @no1marauder said
    @AverageJoe1

Here's Trump speaking:

Here is the rest of the Trump quote. Couldnt help but notice marerider followed CNNs lead and only used PART of it...to decieve you!

““Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me,” he added, according to notes from Jody Hunt, Sessions's chief of staff.”

Very decietful people.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 13:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Here is the rest of the Trump quote. Couldnt help but notice marerider followed CNNs lead and only used PART of it...to decieve you!

““Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me,” he added, according to notes from Jody Hunt, Sessions's chief of staff.”

Very decietful people.
    😒
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:47
    @no1marauder said
    😒
    sorry if I made the little twink cry
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Remember Rosenstein was right there in the redacting........and He is the guy who said he might wear a wire to trap Trump, hates him. Yet, he reported the facts and did the redacting, which proves there is no way he and the 14 other officers/lawyers could spin it,,,,,,,,,,,,there simply is Nothing There. Trump haters are in denial, though, which gives rise to questions ...[text shortened]... ish the haters would stop it, let him get on with his policies, maybe get China and Korea, you know.
    If you really wish that the subject be changed, change it! Start threads or steer them where you want them to go. If you don’t like the emphasis being about Trump-hating, stop back and forthing it yourself.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 15:44
    @js357 said
    If you really wish that the subject be changed, change it! Start threads or steer them where you want them to go. If you don’t like the emphasis being about Trump-hating, stop back and forthing it yourself.
    LOL...he is talking about the country, not this board.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 18:12
    @shavixmir said
    Naw, I don’t think Putin or the leader of FinlandπŸ˜‚or Norway (God Forbid) are laughing at us, they prob envy our system. As to Trump caught swearing about this being on his shoulders, wouldn’t you?? The man has a lot to do. Whew.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree