1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 03:19
    Now he wants to keep the best and brightest, the college students who happen to be from other countries going to school here, drop their student visa's if they are coming back to the states and because of the virus are in online courses, GO BACK HOME YOU BLAGGARDS.

Just like Trump to hit us with that, getting rid of the brightest and best which just happens to be our best bet at a real future.

OUT we don't want your kind here.

Funny thing, student visa's for overseas students wanting US education, that was a BIG republican agenda.

But not now. All the Moscow Mitch Trump ass lickers will follow right down that ugly path and I bet not a single word against that disgusting policy will be said by those gutless wonders on the republican side of the senate or house.

And now Stone getting his sentence commuted,

Just what does it take for people to realize Trump is THE most corrupt and despicable presidents in the entire history of the US.

He is literally leading the US to our destruction as a world influence and that will now be taken over by China, Russia, maybe even North Korea.

We know good and well Trump knew all about the history of Russian bounty on American troops and did nothing, is doing nothing and WILL do nothing in the future.

And now DeVoss and Trump coming up with these 'plans' to reopen schools when they KNOW it will kill people and they don't care.

Well more specifically, TRUMP doesn't care.
    He is incapable of care, that is exactly the MO of sociopaths and he has a bad case of narcissism on top of that.

His niece Mary Trump knows him from way in the past and she said he LOVES lying, it is what gives him joy.

Isn't that just SWELL in a POTUS?

I'll tell you all, I am fired up and will do everything in my limited power to help depose this would be dictator fully knowing even if we get rid of this cretin come November, it will be a long and hard road to steer the US back into some semblance of sanity.

Biden will inherent a HUGE bag of worms to overcome from the damage already done to the US.

But he will do a better job than Trump could ever do.

And I know Biden is not perfect, he has foibles just like you, just like me but compared to TRUMP? He is Mahad Ghandi compared to Trump who is the closest thing we have to an actual biblical devil ever to be foisted on the US.
  2. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 03:45
    @sonhouse
    What I predict is that under Biden no significant improvements will occur, which will lead to a president far worse than Trump in 2024. Remember, it's a war between the super-rich and the rest, not between left and right, so be careful what you wish for.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 06:07
    @bunnyknight
    The first thing he will do is to organize help on a federal level so states are not competing with one another for PPE like they are now, with FEMA actually stealing PPE legally purchased by states. Now states are sending national guard troops to hide the PPE bought so FEMA can't find and confiscate them.
    It wouldn't even be that bad a deal if FEMA was taking over shipments of PPE for the benefit of all.
    What they are really doing is Trump's bidding, bestowing PPE to his republican buddy states that couldn't get them but democrat states, wait in line like everyone else you dims.
    Yep, real leadership from the top.
    And in some respects you are totally correct, the damage to the reputation of the US is so severe around the world we may never get back to where we were on the world stage.

NO POTUS no matter how charismatic, intelligent, able to bring all of senate and house together to garner real bills helping US citizens and world citizens,
    that might not happen if we don't also win the senate and keep the house majority in democrat hands.
  4. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 14:53
    @sonhouse said
    @bunnyknight
    The first thing he will do is to organize help on a federal level so states are not competing with one another for PPE like they are now, with FEMA actually stealing PPE legally purchased by states. Now states are sending national guard troops to hide the PPE bought so FEMA can't find and confiscate them.
    It wouldn't even be that bad a deal if FEMA was taking ...[text shortened]... that might not happen if we don't also win the senate and keep the house majority in democrat hands.
    I used to believe that the Democrats worked for the people and were the "good guys". I was wrong. They work for the super-rich, just like Republicans. They're just better at hiding it, and provide just enough balance to avoid a revolution.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 15:15
    @bunnyknight said
    I used to believe that the Democrats worked for the people and were the "good guys". I was wrong. They work for the super-rich, just like Republicans. They're just better at hiding it, and provide just enough balance to avoid a revolution.
    Soooo......your vote goes to ?????

Too many people not just coming right out and putting their cards on the table.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 15:571 edit
    @bunnyknight
    I think you will find a different kind of government when Biden takes over, IF we can take the senate. Moscow Mitch doesn't deserve to be county tax collector much less head of the senate.

And Trump doesn't deserve to be called human.

And we also lose Barr. DeVoss, and all the rest of those corrupt people.

Trump's government is a government of corruption beginning to end.
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '20
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 16:51
    @mghrn55 said

Because even Democrats are going to vote for Trump and they don't want to admit it.
    You can't destroy cities and American history and expect the silent majority to go along with that.
    People are tired of this "cancel culture"
    To elect Biden would embolden those people to try for more.
    I think Trump wins by a narrow margin.
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '20
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 17:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 18:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Welcome back .............

.......uh........never mind.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 19:37
    @Ludd
    So what was your last login name? Whodey?
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 02:39
    @mghrn55 said

There were at least three candidates with integrity and courage willing to fight for true justice, but were swiftly "removed" from the main stage by powerful forces behind the curtain. If I am unable to vote for any of those three, I will simply walk out without voting. I will not be forced to choose from only 2 really bad options.
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 02:392 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Now he wants to keep the best and brightest, the college students who happen to be from other countries going to school here, drop their student visa's if they are coming back to the states and because of the virus are in online courses, GO BACK HOME YOU BLAGGARDS.

Just like Trump to hit us with that, getting rid of the brightest and best which just happens to be our bes ...[text shortened]... to Trump who is the closest thing we have to an actual biblical devil ever to be foisted on the US.

Trump chickened out, as he often does. So in the end he's once again enraged normal humans while simultaneously leaving his deranged base unsatisfied.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-students/in-surprise-move-trump-administration-reverses-course-on-barring-many-foreign-students-idUSKCN24F2M5
    NEW YORK/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In a stunning reversal of policy, the Trump administration on Tuesday abandoned a plan that would have forced out tens of thousands of foreign students following widespread condemnation of the move and pressure from colleges and major businesses.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 02:48
    @Soothfast
    That's our POTUS, rule by watching talking heads. Sir, I heard Hannity doesn't like this idea you just put out in that live interview.

Really? Oh, ok, turn it off, wasn't a good idea anyway.......
  14. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 03:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Soothfast
    That's our POTUS, rule by watching talking heads. Sir, I heard Hannity doesn't like this idea you just put out in that live interview.

Really? Oh, ok, turn it off, wasn't a good idea anyway.......
    And yet there are people milling around on this very forum who still see an able leader in Trump, and not a grossly incompetent malignant narcissist being jerked this way and that by every poll and "talking head."
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 10:03
    @soothfast said
    And yet there are people milling around on this very forum who still see an able leader in Trump, and not a grossly incompetent malignant narcissist being jerked this way and that by every poll and "talking head."
    “His deranged base”
    Well put, in your other post.

I think a far more interesting take on the trump supporter is: how do they come to the the conclusions that they do?

I mean, it’s so far off normal that it’s hard to imagine large groups of people having those sorts of sentiments.

You only have to listen to trump for 2 minutes and you know there’s something wrong.

How come these people don’t see it? What’s the mechanics behind that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree