1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '20 02:51
    Instead of science coming out of the CDC, he wants all reports to go to him for review, since his is, just ask him, a 'stable genius' he will be the one to tell us how many people died of C19, how many millions are now FREE of the disease, see I told you there was nothing here, we are going WAY down on cases now.

One more agency weaponized by Trump, like the USDA, the EPA, the CIA, the FBI and now the CDC.

What level of corruption will be next?

I guess corruption is a way of life that his base stamps with approval.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 23:51
    @sonhouse said
    Instead of science coming out of the CDC, he wants all reports to go to him for review, since his is, just ask him, a 'stable genius' he will be the one to tell us how many people died of C19, how many millions are now FREE of the disease, see I told you there was nothing here, we are going WAY down on cases now.

One more agency weaponized by Trump, like the USDA, the EPA ...[text shortened]... corruption will be next?

I guess corruption is a way of life that his base stamps with approval.
    I guess nobody cares if Trump is actively rewriting history.
    I hope 22nd century kids of the US (assuming there IS a US in century 22) will be taught the correct history of what is happening right now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree