1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 21:08
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-exits-open-skies-treaty-moves-to-discard-observation-planes-11606055371

He pulls out of Open Skies treaty AND gave orders to DESTROY the open skies aircraft, two of them.

Doing anything he can to screw up the transition to a real POTUS.

It also turns out deep inside almost all federal agencies Trump has put in his own yes men and it is going to take a LONG time to root out all those traitors.

Europe depended on those flights to monitor the military intentions, like military buildups at borders and such.

But Trump, being a servant of Putin, gets to stick one more middle finger in our democracy, another monkey wrench in his vindictiveness at the perceived atrocity of US citizens DARING to vote his sorry ass out of office,
    which BTW has Biden up SIX MILLION votes.

All his legal circus show has now gone 36 to ZERO in favor of democracy, against Trump.

And now his last hope is a real clown, Rudi Guiliani with his brown streak running down his face below each ear. A real clown show and a sad case of deterioration from the leader we knew after 9/11.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 22:22
    @sonhouse

Giuliani.
    The worst Alice Cooper impersonation I've ever seen !! 😆
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 00:00
    @mghrn55
    Giuliani for president 2024🙂
  4. Subscriberhappy chappy
    I think not alot
    On my arse
    Moves
    25 Nov '20 02:42
    He will have passed away by then. He is not a well man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree