1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:04
    She's suing him in civil court over something that is none of her business since she wasn't a party to it.
    The banks and lending organizations that she claimed he overvalued property on for the loans all got their money back with handsome dividends, and they aren't complaining since they made money as promised. In civil matters a person MUST HAVE BEEN INJURED in some way for there to be a cause of action, and even if there was one, it's up to the injured party to bring action, not her.
    She has no standing in the matter and the suit is frivolous.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:55
    Some twisted MAGA underpants in this thread.
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 22:59
    @divegeester said
    Some twisted MAGA underpants in this thread.
    We supposedly have a lawyer on the board, I'll wait for his trained legal opinion.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 05:30
    @jj-adams said
    We supposedly have a lawyer on the board, I'll wait for his trained legal opinion.
    Let’s hope for your sake (and Trump’s) that’s it’s not Giuliani.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Sep '22 18:20
    @jj-adams said
    She's suing him in civil court over something that is none of her business since she wasn't a party to it.
    The banks and lending organizations that she claimed he overvalued property on for the loans all got their money back with handsome dividends, and they aren't complaining since they made money as promised. In civil matters a person MUST HAVE BEEN INJURED in some way fo ...[text shortened]... njured party to bring action, not her.
    She has no standing in the matter and the suit is frivolous.
    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022/attorney-general-james-sues-donald-trump-years-financial-fraud

NY Executive Law 63(12) gives the AG specific legal authorization to sue someone engaged in persistent acts of fraud and illegality.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 10:37
    @no1marauder said
    https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2022/attorney-general-james-sues-donald-trump-years-financial-fraud

NY Executive Law 63(12) gives the AG specific legal authorization to sue someone engaged in persistent acts of fraud and illegality.
    No doubt Trump apologists will still find a reason why a persistent tax dodger should be qualified to lead the world’s largest free market economy (again). 😆

I have a suspicion that:

a) Trump is financially beholden to Russian oligarchs and that that is the reason why

b) he dare not say anything bad about Putin or Russia and

c) he refuses to disclose his tax returns and

d) he made off with boxes of classified documents, to offer them in repayment for loans he cannot cover.

I can’t wait for @metalbrain to go to town with that conspiracy theory!
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:58
    @moonbus said
    No doubt Trump apologists will still find a reason why a persistent tax dodger should be qualified to lead the world’s largest free market economy (again). 😆

I have a suspicion that:

a) Trump is financially beholden to Russian oligarchs and that that is the reason why

b) he dare not say anything bad about Putin or Russia and

c) he refuses to disclose his tax re ...[text shortened]... r loans he cannot cover.

I can’t wait for @metalbrain to go to town with that conspiracy theory!
    It’s nothing like outlandish enough for MB he’ll have bill gates hypnotising trump to do those bad or more likely fitting Donald with a control chip when he got treated for covid.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 07:453 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s nothing like outlandish enough for MB he’ll have bill gates hypnotising trump to do those bad or more likely fitting Donald with a control chip when he got treated for covid.
    As he himself suggested at the famous COVID press conference w/ Dr. Birx, putting a light bulb up the Donald's ar$e would have kocked out a severe national ailment (by Easter!).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree