1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 11:35
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/americans-have-lost-4200-income-under-biden-wiping-out-trump-gains-heritage

Y'all might get used to the term Stagflation. And, creepy Joe has not even started printing money to pay off the Loans of Losers. I sincerely hope you fellers are insulated, as am I, from what is coming.

Just sayin'
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 11:54
    @AverageJoe1
    No matter how bad things get, they'll just say "Well it's still better than being under Trump".
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '22 23:07
    @JJ-Adams
    When will you get it through your head Trump doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but Donald Trump? He would throw his own kids under the bus to save his sorry ass.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 00:03
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    When will you get it through your head Trump doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but Donald Trump? He would throw his own kids under the bus to save his sorry ass.
    JJ......................................bet you hadn't thought of that!!
    TGiving coming up, I am going to invite SHouse to our TGiving dinner and make him promise to not talk about politics. What do you think>? I thought about asking Shav but,,,,,,,naaaaaaaaa,children there. Imagine, shunned because of children present. I would love to meet him. Oh well............
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:36
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    Sonhouse….please. Deep breath…
    I graciously announced to our Forum that our populace is losing, shall we say, purchasing power. They can’t afford a trampoline for the kids. That, it is a major concern for us to ponder, to study on.
    That Donald Trump ‘only cares about himself’ has nothing to do with that. Boring.
    Curious, how often do you think of Donald Trump?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    TGiving coming up, I am going to invite SHouse to our TGiving dinner and make him promise to not talk about politics. What do you think>? I thought about asking Shav but,,,,,,,naaaaaaaaa,children there. Imagine, shunned because of children present. I would love to meet him. Oh well............
    Soooo just ultra right wing types allowed to talk politics, is this next GOP move in its shutting down of democracy and personal freedom campaign.
    Perhaps they could stipulate that all new houses must include an outhouse where the patriarch can isolate their womenfolk whilst menstruating.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 13:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    you think he might be a hair sniffer like biden? 🙄
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 13:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Soooo just ultra right wing types allowed to talk politics, is this next GOP move in its shutting down of democracy and personal freedom campaign.
    Perhaps they could stipulate that all new houses must include an outhouse where the patriarch can isolate their womenfolk whilst menstruating.
    Re-read? I was talking about SHouse talking politics, I was not talking about me talking politics.
    Actually, my subjects are, for instance, asking my sons what they are going to do with their lives, how they plan to be successful, and raise successful families. And, what are they going to be doing next week, and if they ever plan to do crap marching in streets, whereupon I would cut them off.
    Then, after TGiving dinner, we will sit on the porch with a nice Port and talk about investments.
    Why would I talk politics, there is certainly nothing at this point that we can do about anything, it is too late, so we only talk about how to conserve and prosper in this environment.
    I can't see Sonhouse in any such conversations.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 13:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    Look, everyone. Another lib throwing that democracy word around, but never defining it, telling us what it means in their context.
    I have no idea what Kev (and SHouse ) mean when they say democracy.
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 15:03
    @averagejoe1 said
    Look, everyone. Another lib throwing that democracy word around, but never defining it, telling us what it means in their context.
    Majority rule where everyone’s vote is counted equally you utter right wing retard. are you really this thick belowaveragejoe.
    Only a trumptard would have ask what democracy is Jesus crapped on a Christmas tree!
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 15:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    I take it you have no idea what it means given your support for the vote stealing, election denying Trump run GOP.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 16:22
    @kevcvs57 said
    Majority rule where everyone’s vote is counted equally you utter right wing retard. are you really this thick belowaveragejoe.
    Only a trumptard would have ask what democracy is Jesus crapped on a Christmas tree!
    you do know the US was never, or will ever be a democracy dont you?
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 17:10
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you do know the US was never, or will ever be a democracy dont you?
    You might want to explain that given that you style yourselves the greatest democracy on the planet
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 17:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    You might want to explain that given that you style yourselves the greatest democracy on the planet
    that is a stupid comment...I dont know anyone other than A few ignorant liberals that might say that
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 18:11
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you think he might be a hair sniffer like biden? 🙄
    Have you booked any sessions for your therapy yet ??
    Hair sniffing, men wearing dresses, same sex leads to bestiality (in 1950, it was sex outside of marriage)........
    You could be a patient of the month. 😆

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree