1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 17:39
    Running bet?? Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watching TV most of the day. So - any bets on who this leaker is?? I'm thinking maybe Kellyanne Conway, her husband detests Donald Trump. Any other ideas??

16 ugly little leaks in the link below 😀

https://www.axios.com/white-house-leaks-president-trump-2018-92899c04-0dfe-4b64-bc42-18fcdb09e28f.html
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 12:111 edit
    @mchill said
    Running bet?? Someone on the white house staff is driving Donald Trump up the wall by leaking ugly little details of his daily activities, such as tearing up official government documents and throwing the pieces on the floor, where staffers must pick up the pieces and tape them together, screaming and cursing at cabinet members, not reporting for work until 11:00 AM and watchi ...[text shortened]... tps://www.axios.com/white-house-leaks-president-trump-2018-92899c04-0dfe-4b64-bc42-18fcdb09e28f.html
    Are you suggesting that Trump's inner circle of devoted surrogates are undermining his Presidency at every turn, by doing such a blatant job of lying for him? I suppose he Trump will never know, not until the last moment that the Senate's knives start hacking at him and the smiling Conway plunges in the final deadly dagger.

Et tu Kellyanne he'll mumble and just before he falls he will muse, that he too could have been a star of stage and screen. I can do the big scenes, its just like playing the President ...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree