1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '20 21:21
    If we stop to consider those without a private garden to use, those in tower blocks, single parents, those who “working from home” is a non sequitur ~ a meme from the middle classes, the disabled, the sick and the lonely... we have to start looking harder at how we control this disease for the sake of our wider populations.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Apr '20 00:452 edits
    @divegeester said
    If we stop to consider those without a private garden to use, those in tower blocks, single parents, those who “working from home” is a non sequitur ~ a meme from the middle classes, the disabled, the sick and the lonely... we have to start looking harder at how we control this disease for the sake of our wider populations.
    we have to start looking harder....

Who is "We"?? Donald Trump dismissed Covid-19 as a "Democratic hoax" Rush Limbaugh dismissed it as a "common cold" Trey Gowdy wants "China to be held accountable" I don't see the right wing "looking harder" All I see is an effort to dismiss it or assign blame for it.

Facts are stubborn things, are they not? 😏

YouTube

YouTube&t=62s

YouTube
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Apr '20 01:15
    @mchill said
    we have to start looking harder....
    Who is "We"??
    That's an odd question; everyone I suppose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree