1. Joined
    01 Mar '20
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 13:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    @thelistener said

Well make your mind up! Is trump doing a great job with the economy or not. BTW the best time to borrow is when your money is relatively cheap.
    (Pre-Covid)...The economy has been historically booming, you know that. So, good job, Trump. Note your comments about 'where the stimulus money is coming from' say that borrowing the money would be a good source. But, true to form, liberals do not say how it will be paid back. Since Biden and Bernie will tax everyone to the hilt, there is only one other place to get it.....print money. I dont care how cheap the loan is, it has to be paid back. And do the $90Trillion Green New Dal at the same time.
  2. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 14:45
    whatever happened to George H. Bush's "read my lips, no new taxes" ?
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 16:39
    @ogb said
    whatever happened to George H. Bush's "read my lips, no new taxes" ?
    It was superceded by Obama's - "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

But they both sucked.
  4. Joined
    01 Mar '20
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 16:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It was superceded by Obama's - "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

But they both sucked.
    Shows how difficult being president is....the one thing Trump has had trouble with is the Wall. Only about 1/15th built. This begs the question. Given Biden’s faculties, do you think any of his promises will pan out? And we haven’t heard any yet, only platitudes about jobs and a chicken in every pot
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 18:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 20:30
    @TheListener This begs the question. Given Biden’s faculties, do you think any of his promises will pan out?

Absolutely. He promised to eliminate Trump tax cuts. I assume that includes
    the tax cuts Trump gave to the hard working people, too.

Book that one.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 21:01
    @thelistener said
    Note your comments about 'where the stimulus money is coming from' say that borrowing the money would be a good source. But, true to form, liberals do not say how it will be paid back. Since Biden and Bernie will tax everyone to the hilt, there is only one other place to get it.....print money.
    Western governments have always been in debt, it is sound economic policy
    providing GDP is growing. (And in the long-term that is true.) The argument
    is where to spend the money; tax-cuts for the rich or assistance for the poor.

Forget the nonsense about "printing money".
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 21:01
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @TheListener This begs the question. Given Biden’s faculties, do you think any of his promises will pan out?

Absolutely. He promised to eliminate Trump tax cuts. I assume that includes
    the tax cuts Trump gave to the hard working people, too.

Book that one.
    What was the annual tax-cut Trump gave to the median income family?
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 07:21
    @thelistener said
    (Pre-Covid)...The economy has been historically booming, you know that. So, good job, Trump. Note your comments about 'where the stimulus money is coming from' say that borrowing the money would be a good source. But, true to form, liberals do not say how it will be paid back. Since Biden and Bernie will tax everyone to the hilt, there is only one other place to get it. ...[text shortened]... ow cheap the loan is, it has to be paid back. And do the $90Trillion Green New Dal at the same time.
    Yeah but why don’t you ask the same question when your Republican POTUS gives away trillions in tax breaks for yacht owners or when they pour Trillions upon Trillions into defence spending even though you could half your defence spending and still be have the biggest military on the planet by a country mile.
    Could it be that you illiberal’s are hypocrites of the first order.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 15:23
    @TheListener
    Let's see about that. So the 600 bucks a week means people stop even THINKING about going back to work. So where are the statistics supporting such a claim?
    You figure the majority of folks are so lazy they would rather just get 600 bucks a week forever and not even THINK about say, oh, AVANCING in their chosen field?
    So you figure most folks are stuck with the idea, HEY, I can live forever with 600 bucks a week so SCREW getting back to work.

So it seems more like you are just following the republican guide lines so you will act like a nice tame republican without actually thinking through ANYTHING.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree