1. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    16 Sep '22 21:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Boardwalk at Coney Island. Jumping in the bumper cars, custard smears on two of them.
    Get a life, douche nozzle.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 01:03
    @soothfast said
    Get a life, douche nozzle.
    Easy, soothe. Would you rather get rid of me and just sit on the back row of one of Marauder's by-the-book classes? Libs have zero humor. Zero.
    This is all difficult for libs, but easy for us because we simply point out facts, we don't even have to think. So, we don't have to be clever, which only results in confusing everyone. Sonhouse is the only one who speaks, as redundant as he is, from the hip.
    Go Sonhouse, even tho your stuff is mostly for newbies.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 22:31
    @AverageJoe1
    It is not dems making state laws allowing them to use their own electors just like Mastiano says he would do if elected.
    You are hiding under a cloud if you don't know that, willfully ignoring any of the power grabs going on by repubs.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dozen-state-laws-shift-power-elections-partisan-entities/story?id=79408455

But of course you would just say fake news, yawn, and go back to sleep.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Sep '22 00:57
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    It is not dems making state laws allowing them to use their own electors just like Mastiano says he would do if elected.
    You are hiding under a cloud if you don't know that, willfully ignoring any of the power grabs going on by repubs.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dozen-state-laws-shift-power-elections-partisan-entities/story?id=79408455

But of course you would just say fake news, yawn, and go back to sleep.
    No no, don't go to sleep. Read these examples of fake news. Then, you will think of these news stories before you chide AverageJoe1 for siding with Trump when he outed the fake news. It is so easy to understand this, why do you confuse it? You are writing now like the wild grass.
    They are fun to read, and this points up what I mean when I say this is supposed to be fun.
    Anyway, please don't act anymore like there is no fake news, it confuses the posts, esp for Wildgrass and Kev. Fake news abounds. Please don't get mad at me for this realization, it is not about me. It is about fake news.

https://libguides.valenciacollege.edu/c.php?g=612299&p=4251645
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Sep '22 01:12
    Sonhouse,,,if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can chat with librarian ! Let us know how that turns out.
    😵 😲 This will be her after your chat!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Sep '22 16:05
    @AverageJoe1
    I wonder if you will be happy when we no longer have a democracy?
    Do you think we are so stupid we can't see what is going on?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Sep '22 11:10
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    What is a democracy,, Sonhouse?
    What did you think about those 50 lies of Biden??
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Sep '22 11:12
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Hey, here is one your horrible new movements at work, you liberal, you .
    No more bail in Illinois. Taken to logical conclusion, I could kill everyone in Illinois and be out on the street.
    Sonhouse??
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 09:21
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey, here is one your horrible new movements at work, you liberal, you .
    No more bail in Illinois. Taken to logical conclusion, I could kill everyone in Illinois and be out on the street.
    Sonhouse??
    No that would be taking to it to an imbecilic level, so I can see why you’d come to that conclusion Joe.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 13:511 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    No that would be taking to it to an imbecilic level, so I can see why you’d come to that conclusion Joe.
    What is really going on, Kev. What are you people all about? What is next? No laws against going totally nude in public? That is quite possible.
    You people are shredding the rule of law. Will rape be legalized, given that that is the way of life of the rapists crossing the border, bringing their country here? Whom among you are behind the lawsuits of the bus riders in MVineyard who have been made uncomfortable.? The suit is for $70k per rider.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 03:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Easy, soothe. Would you rather get rid of me and just sit on the back row of one of Marauder's by-the-book classes? Libs have zero humor. Zero.
    This is all difficult for libs, but easy for us because we simply point out facts, we don't even have to think. So, we don't have to be clever, which only results in confusing everyone. Sonhouse is the only one who spe ...[text shortened]... s, as redundant as he is, from the hip.
    Go Sonhouse, even tho your stuff is mostly for newbies.
    Ahum.

I take personal offense at your sentiments on humor.

95% of comedians are left-wing or have a left-wing bias. I’ve explained this to you before.

Right-wing comedians are only offensive. If that’s one’s cup of tea, then you should love me too. Because I am very offensive.
    Or so say right-wingers on this forum.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 17:09
    @shavixmir said - Ahum.

----------------------------

uhHuh...

Meanwhile, there are others of us here that take offense at your crude imitation of a human being
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 18:38
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whom among you are
    Don't use words you understand.

Don't try comedy if you're a right-winger.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 19:40
    @shavixmir said
    Ahum.

95% of comedians are left-wing or have a left-wing bias. I’ve explained this to you before.

Right-wing comedians are only offensive. If that’s one’s cup of tea, then you should love me too. Because I am very offensive.
    Or so say right-wingers on this forum.
    Did you find Don Rickles, a conservative insulting comedian, to be offensive? Yes, you would, but that is the point. He would offend you, because you dont understand humor.
    I note that you consider yourself offensive, which of course if I cared, would find it offensive by definition. But you say things offensive as a matter of normal conversation. 🤔 Say yeah, See what you mean Joe. 😏
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 19:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir said - Ahum.

----------------------------

uhHuh...

Meanwhile, there are others of us here that take offense at your crude imitation of a human being
    Surely these fellers chuckled at my picturing Suzy and Sonhouse on Coney Island in Bumper cars,,,,,if only to say, ol Av Joe, just trying to keep an even friendly keel on the Forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree