1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 18:071 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Mick jagger has lived half his life in the states and he’s stinking rich so of course he likes it there and of course he’ll get the best medical care money can buy.
    The measure of a good health environment is how the many fare in it not how a stinking rich few who can afford to go anywhere in the world are treated.
    The US is third world country in so many ways including th ...[text shortened]... uth America well done for out performing El Salvador and Bolivia in the best places to live stakes 👍
    Well, you are right about vast majority, being those illegals, thousands per day. No country can equal THAT when discussing wanting to come here! I hereby agree that no country in the world has as many illegal aliens crashing into their countries as does the USA.
    Lord, I am afraid we will lose Mick Jagger when he starts seeing them peeing in his front yard. Hey, did you see where Shav changed my point of "number of hours worked" to some other point, something about production or whatever. He liked his point better than my point. So, he changed it! haha
    And how funny, calling me, a guy who works harder than other guys, a lazy Fuk. Ha,, coming from a loser who says he wants to be off of work for many weeks and go to the beach. I guess if I go to the beach (I am too busy) I will get lazy like Shav. He and marauder need a break from the Forum.
    Why do libs do that? Why do YOU do that? Changing subjects.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 19:54
    @shavixmir said -
    "They’ve probably got a life and better things to do than read the crap you lot spew all over the forums all the time."
    ------------------------------------------

Oh the irony! 🙄 🙄 😲 😆
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 20:06
    @AverageJoe1

Dude, I think the jester is Duchess64 incognito
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 20:12
    @shavixmir said
    The left things saviours are great?

You must know other people from the left than I.
    Not many around here, it’s nice!
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 20:45
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @shavixmir said -
    "They’ve probably got a life and better things to do than read the crap you lot spew all over the forums all the time."
    ------------------------------------------

Oh the irony! 🙄 🙄 😲 😆
    I truly think Shav does not know, he just does not know. A condition, I guess.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 20:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1

Dude, I think the jester is Duchess64 incognito
    What about that girl who used words like non-sequitur, gaslight, fantasy, and race all the time, where is she. Off with Sonhouse? No, say it ain't so. BTW, That was not them at Coney Island, it was a guy resembling Sonhouse, a holdover from Jan 6, big hat, a torch, the works.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 20:53
    Did you see where Kev and marauder tried to change a post on me? I pointed out how many hours our citizens work, and they wrote about other stuff, not my hours concept . Next they will say, yeah, well we have more trans people than does the USA! Funny this country is Millions more people, Millions more square miles, thousands of weird cultures, like throwing all the animals in the Barnyard in the same cage, including fish!
    So they pick concepts that could not possibly work in a country such as ours. I should have been a professor of logic.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 12:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, you are right about vast majority, being those illegals, thousands per day. No country can equal THAT when discussing wanting to come here! I hereby agree that no country in the world has as many illegal aliens crashing into their countries as does the USA.
    Lord, I am afraid we will lose Mick Jagger when he starts seeing them peeing in his front yard. Hey, ...[text shortened]... auder need a break from the Forum.
    Why do libs do that? Why do YOU do that? Changing subjects.
    You just changed posters in mid stream you defective right wing illiberal.
    THE USA IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE BY ANY MEASURE unless you a tax dodging millionaire / billionaire but that’s like saying Pedos likes working with children. Of course they do.🤷🏻‍♂️
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:01
    @kevcvs57 said
    You just changed posters in mid stream you defective right wing illiberal.
    THE USA IS NOT THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE BY ANY MEASURE unless you a tax dodging millionaire / billionaire but that’s like saying Pedos likes working with children. Of course they do.🤷🏻‍♂️
    https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=What+is+the+%231+country+in+the+world%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjyz7WAiJf6AhXfQjABHVfJCvkQzmd6BAhFEAU&biw=1121&bih=587&dpr=2

What can I say?
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 15:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=What+is+the+%231+country+in+the+world%3F&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjyz7WAiJf6AhXfQjABHVfJCvkQzmd6BAhFEAU&biw=1121&bih=587&dpr=2

What can I say?
    No idea mate, I doubt it would make any sense even if you could
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 16:09
    @mike69
    I don't think you understand what the US would be like if the MAGA repubs get to be in charge, with Trump back in 24. The first thing Trump would do would be to go after his enemies and have them indicted for daring to suggest him possessing top secret documents is illegal because he thinks he is above the law literally.
    The US will not be even CLOSE to the way it was before, maybe you remember when repubs and dems would write some bill or other and they would fight it out and come to some compromise because BOTH parties realized that bill helped the common folk.

Now it is just the repubs refusing to even LOOK at bills generated by Dems.

THAT is a fact. Moscow Mitch said it plainly, ' I am the grim reaper' meaning anything written by dems is AUTOMATICALLY bad and he would just dump them in the trash.

The only thing repubs want now is POWER, POWER, and MORE POWER and that would mean they would pass laws making it legal to dump duly assigned electoral college workers and if a Dem wins, they just dump those electors and put in their own with SURPRISE Repubs win again. And again, and again,
    THAT is the end of democracy and a new banana republic is born, the former UNITED States of America, now the single party authoritarian government NOT by and for the people but for ONLY making big companies bigger yet and a military twice as big as it is already.
    THAT is our REAL destiny if MAGA repubs win out, you can be sure there will be ZERO policy coming out of those folks, only making abortion totally illegal no exceptions for rape, incest or danger to the women involved.
    And making Christianity the state religion, so much for separation of church and state.

THAT is what it will be like if MAGA's win.

I want to go back to the time BEFORE NEWT GINGRICH when dems and repubs respected one another and worked out compromises and I think you know full well that is NOT what is going on now, for instance the infrastructure bill passed by ONLY dem votes not a single repub voted for it, but like the hypocrites they are, NOW they tout how GREAT that money coming in is going to be for the people even though to the last man and woman, they ALL voted NO NO NO.
    And EVERY OTHER BILL sponsored by dems.

Prove me wrong if you think I am wrong.

Notice I did not use a single pejorative, I called nobody an idiot or assshole, I am telling it like I see it.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 18:10
    @kevcvs57 said
    No idea mate, I doubt it would make any sense even if you could
    It says we are number one, but I spect you can find a link that says Netherlands is Number One!
    Maybe the question cannot be answered, even by an all-knowing lib.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Sep '22 18:16
    @sonhouse said
    @mike69
    I don't think you understand what the US would be like if the MAGA repubs get to be in charge, with Trump back in 24. The first thing Trump would do would be to go after his enemies and have them indicted for daring to suggest him possessing top secret documents is illegal because he thinks he is above the law literally.
    The US will not be even CLOSE to the way it ...[text shortened]... id not use a single pejorative, I called nobody an idiot or assshole, I am telling it like I see it.
    Your first para is the craziest I have ever seen. You (personally along with 150M others) have been on Trump's ass since before he was elected. Yet you think dems are not still 'going after' him, as you suggest we might, which we have a right to do, tit-for-tat? You are saying we should not, while you ARE doing it? hahaha
    And you are also still pleading, in your ad nauseam manner, a case against Trump? I will be your friend here and tell you no one is reading your trump treatise any more. enough already.
    All Repubs want is power you say. Are you suggesting that Dems do not want power? Only the repubs?
    And yes, you did tell it like you see it. 1000 times.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Sep '22 08:201 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It says we are number one, but I spect you can find a link that says Netherlands is Number One!
    Maybe the question cannot be answered, even by an all-knowing lib.
    Yeah the question has been answered by umpteen surveys and you’ve been shown the results but because your a rightwingtard you are allergic to the truth.
    How many civilised people with options want to live in a country awash with guns and third world poverty levels?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Sep '22 11:16
    @kevcvs57 [i]said[/]
    awash with guns and third world poverty levels?
    Guns and '3rd world pov levels'? Did you leave out 11M available jobs? You fellers do not close your posts. And it is not 3rd world, we are 'awash' with fresh water, for starters, free spigots everywhere. But I digress.
    Guns? We have many cultures here, and ab out 5000 more everyday, 100's of cultures. Note that the news is starting to use 'culture' references now instead of race. Old AvJoe1 told you so.
    Anyway, they are gun types, so we have to be as well. So, I don't get why you find that unreasonable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree