His name,
    not his ideas.
    Mere theories don't need redactions.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 04:51
    @no1marauder said
    There are many reasons why a document obtained though a FOI request might be redacted. You could read the statute and find them listed.

It's a common tactic of conspiracy nuts to make sinister assumptions based on relatively innocuous practices like this when they lack any real evidence of their evil conspiracies. This is almost certainly a case in point.
    You cannot give me a single reason that makes any sense.

They didn't just redact a name or a sentence or two, they redacted the entire conversation. What could possibly be so top secret that an entire conversation had to be covered up? They obviously took that Zero Hedge article very seriously. There would be no reason to keep it top secret if they were making fun of it.

That would be like you censoring Shav's reply to a conspiracy theory I posted on here. There would be no point in you doing that unless you wanted to spare conspiracy theorists the criticism. You would never do that, so what is your explanation?

Are Fauci and Collins' gay lovers that talked about giving each other oral sex in that e-mail exchange? That makes more sense than anything you have proposed which is nothing. You cannot give a single example that makes more sense than that.

It's a common tactic of a person in denial of reality to make up lame excuses without any specific reasons that make sense. You could read the statutes and still not find a logical example that could possibly make any sense. You know it too.

Why don't you alert all of shav's posts in reply to my threads while rationalizing it? Because it wouldn't make any sense at all and you know it. The only reason it would make any sense is if he started agreeing with me and you wanted to hide it from others. Right?
  3. Tallinn
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 05:401 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You cannot cite one single reason though. A conspiracy theory hardly seems like something that should be redacted unless the conspiracy theory is real.

Why are you defending the redaction of a discussion about a conspiracy theory? If Fauci and Collins didn't take it seriously why the redactions? It must not be a theory. Mere theories don't need redactions.
    As a logician and philosopher, I intervene here: you seem to be under the influence of heavy propaganda that there must be something wrong with the hypothesis if it is a conspiracy theory. This view is unfounded, moreover, it is systematically applied inconsistently. First, if all conspiracy theories are nonsense, then the police can solve no murder cases. Second, all these theories about Russians that Western politicians, intelligence services and mainstream media are spreading - are also conspiracy theories. For example the narrative about the poison Novichok and Skripals and Russian agents - it is a conspiracy theory too.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 06:051 edit
    @eintaluj said
    As a logician and philosopher, I intervene here: you seem to be under the influence of heavy propaganda that there must be something wrong with the hypothesis if it is a conspiracy theory. This view is unfounded, moreover, it is systematically applied inconsistently. First, if all conspiracy theories are nonsense, then the police can solve no murder cases. Second, all these ...[text shortened]... narrative about the poison Novichok and Skripals and Russian agents - it is a conspiracy theory too.
    "As a logician and philosopher, I intervene here: you seem to be under the influence of heavy propaganda that there must be something wrong with the hypothesis if it is a conspiracy theory."

I never said that or even implied it. I think you have misinterpreted what I stated. If anything I am saying the opposite. I think we are more in agreement than not. Shav and others have called me a conspiracy nutjob numerous times. Are you sure you replied to the right post?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 17:461 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    And THAT would be because you ARE an ultrarightwingnutjob conspiracy theorist and we here at RHP realize that and run from there.

You are WELL understood here. Can't WAIT for your well thought out rebuttal which will have me crying in my chair.

Actually more like laughing when I am taking a poop.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:04
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And THAT would be because you ARE an ultrarightwingnutjob conspiracy theorist and we here at RHP realize that and run from there.

You are WELL understood here. Can't WAIT for your well thought out rebuttal which will have me crying in my chair.

Actually more like laughing when I am taking a poop.
    A lab origin is not a conspiracy theory. It has already happened at least 5 times. The original SARS virus leaked from labs 6 times, 4 of them from Beijing. The H1N1 virus leaked from a lab way back in 1977. Smallpox from a UK lab as well as foot and mouth disease.

https://www.businessinsider.com/5-terrifying-times-pandemics-escaped-from-laboratories-2014-7?op=1

And those are just the lab leaks we know about.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:14
    @metal-brain said
    A lab origin is not a conspiracy theory. It has already happened at least 5 times. The original SARS virus leaked from labs 6 times, 4 of them from Beijing. The H1N1 virus leaked from a lab way back in 1977. Smallpox from a UK lab as well as foot and mouth disease.

https://www.businessinsider.com/5-terrifying-times-pandemics-escaped-from-laboratories-2014-7?op=1

And those are just the lab leaks we know about.
    SMALLPOX EXISTED BEFORE LABORATORIES EXISTED AND BEFORE WE KNEW ABOUT MICRO-ORGANISMS OR DNA OR GRAVITY. It's impossible that it originated in a lab.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:33
    @wildgrass said
    SMALLPOX EXISTED BEFORE LABORATORIES EXISTED AND BEFORE WE KNEW ABOUT MICRO-ORGANISMS OR DNA OR GRAVITY. It's impossible that it originated in a lab.
    I didn't say it originated in a lab. SARS was also leaked 6 times and not genetically engineered. I am simply proving lab leaks happen and it isn't a conspiracy theory. Genetically engineered viruses are not a conspiracy theory either. We know people are making them.

Heck, they can't even keep a blood sample from being contaminated with genetically engineered Nipah Virus. I have no idea how it got contaminated or even rule out that the early Wuhan patient had been infected with Nipah virus. People should be asking more questions about it, but the corporate news media doesn't want people to know about it.

https://apnews.com/press-release/pr-newswire/business-science-health-coronavirus-pandemic-wuhan-fed4dbfb8cee8f1c1c93314de1d5b4c9

https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2021-07-26/physician-scientist-steven-quay-forensic-examination-of-wuhan-institute-of-virology-covid-19-patient-specimens-from-december

The world's most deadly virus was genetically engineered and found in the blood sample of an early Wuhan patient. Isn't that news worthy?
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:45
    @metal-brain said
    I didn't say it originated in a lab. SARS was also leaked 6 times and not genetically engineered. I am simply proving lab leaks happen and it isn't a conspiracy theory. Genetically engineered viruses are not a conspiracy theory either. We know people are making them.

Heck, they can't even keep a blood sample from being contaminated with genetically engineered Nipah V ...[text shortened]... etically engineered and found in the blood sample of an early Wuhan patient. Isn't that news worthy?
    Yes you did.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 02:53
    @wildgrass said
    Yes you did.
    I posted a link with 5 examples of lab leaks. If you want an example of a lab leak of a genetically engineered virus I gave you an example, Henipah virus. People are genetically modifying all sort of viruses. The possibility of a leak should scare you. If it doesn't you must not think for yourself much.

https://gizmodo.com/scientist-creates-new-flu-virus-that-can-kill-all-of-hu-1599174385
  11. Joined
    02 Sep '21
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 03:36
    @Metal-Brain
    Is there a Montagnier paper on this?
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 03:581 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I posted a link with 5 examples of lab leaks. If you want an example of a lab leak of a genetically engineered virus I gave you an example, Henipah virus. People are genetically modifying all sort of viruses. The possibility of a leak should scare you. If it doesn't you must not think for yourself much.

https://gizmodo.com/scientist-creates-new-flu-virus-that-can-kill-all-of-hu-1599174385
    You wrote 'lab origin' which is very very different. Lab leak - plausible. Lab origin - conspiracy theory.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 04:30
    @wildgrass said
    You wrote 'lab origin' which is very very different. Lab leak - plausible. Lab origin - conspiracy theory.
    So what?
    As if genetically engineered viruses cannot escape from labs. Do they follow containment rules?

There is no conspiracy theory regarding this. Viruses have escaped from labs. Genetically engineered viruses are common. Genetically engineered Henipah viruses were found in the blood samples of an early Wuhan Covid patient. That is lab origin. We even know it came from a Canadian lab and they sent samples to Wuhan.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/ebola-henipah-china-1.5232674

I provided you with a lab origin example. Satisfied?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 07:05
    @metal-brain said
    So what?
    As if genetically engineered viruses cannot escape from labs. Do they follow containment rules?

There is no conspiracy theory regarding this. Viruses have escaped from labs. Genetically engineered viruses are common. Genetically engineered Henipah viruses were found in the blood samples of an early Wuhan Covid patient. That is lab origin. We even know it c ...[text shortened]... anada/manitoba/ebola-henipah-china-1.5232674

I provided you with a lab origin example. Satisfied?
    🚨🚧Moronity of Gop alert!🚧🚨
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '21 03:45
    FBI Identified as Lone Agency to Endorse Lab-Leak Theory after 90-Day Review

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-identified-lone-agency-endorse-140517110.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree