1. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 03:12
    @mchill said
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns.

She appeared on "Fox News Sunday" as a battle is being waged over access to Trump's financial records.

I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I wo ...[text shortened]... s/politics/sarah-sanders-lawmakers-not-smart-enough-to-read-trumps-tax-returns/ar-BBVVCiq?li=BBnb7Kz
    It’s a great world!!

Damn, that Sanders should be a reporter formtge Daily Show.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 09:032 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Mc ........ Do you truly not know what is going in, as you persist in regaling us with this inane patter?!? You r prob one who doesn’t see the logic in dumping the invaders into the ‘welcoming’ cities that are telling us all that they are immune from the law!! The “Saasannnncccttuarrryy cities”.
    Dear Mr. Average Joe-

Your partner asked about Trump's taxes, and those that were qualified to understand them. You're jumping subjects to immigration. I know this is difficult for you, but, do try to follow along please!

😴
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 12:03
    @mchill said
    Dear Mr. Average Joe-

Your partner asked about Trump's taxes, and those that were qualified to understand them. You're jumping subjects to immigration. I know this is difficult for you, but, do try to follow along please!

😴
    You are correct, it is just too much to bear sometimes. I will do better, and try to shorten it up, to the point!

Now, where was I in my pontification?!?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 13:54
    @mchill said
    OK Simple Simon Mott -:

CPA's are accountants who prepare tax returns (yes, even the complicated ones)

JD's are lawyers, tax law is a required course in law school, and many of our lawmakers are tax attorney's and former prosecutors.

MBA's are those with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Education in the tax code is required for this degree.

I've named 3.

It seems that's 3 more than you know about. 😴
    yes ...Trumps taxes would be extremely complicated.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&ei=doy0XO61ENG8ggf006aIDw&q=tax+expert+qualifications&oq=tax+expert+qualifications&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...15314.23083..24557...0.0..0.141.1484.9j6......0....1.........0i71j41j0j0i67j0i22i30j33i299j33i160.XmbH8L6I-IE

So they would have a BASE knowledge...now show me the EXPERTS I asked for.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 14:182 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Bivify, Mott deserves some serious credit, doing his best on logic, which you people (Handy Andy HATES my reference to ‘you people’ ) seem to be having trouble with.
    What "logic"? That if government officials aren't experts at something, they shouldn't make decisions on it? By that "logic", Trump has no business making any decisions on climate change, foreign policy, the U.S. economy, healthcare ("who knew healthcare could be so complicated?" ), the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.....

Trump, by Mott's "logic", shouldn't be making decisions on anything that requires reading.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 15:59
    @vivify said
    What "logic"? That if government officials aren't experts at something, they shouldn't make decisions on it? By that "logic", Trump has no business making any decisions on climate change, foreign policy, the U.S. economy, healthcare ("who knew healthcare could be so complicated?" ), the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.....

Trump, by Mott's "logic", shouldn't be making decisions on anything that requires reading.
    be careful when you choose your doctor...no expert needed to do your surgery right?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 16:02
    vivify knows as well as anyone why the democrats want the tax returns. You should be concerned why your elected democrats have been in office over 100 days and have accomplished NOTHING except keep up their attack on Trump. should bode well in 2020.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 16:20
    @mchill said
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns.

She appeared on "Fox News Sunday" as a battle is being waged over access to Trump's financial records.

I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I wo ...[text shortened]... s/politics/sarah-sanders-lawmakers-not-smart-enough-to-read-trumps-tax-returns/ar-BBVVCiq?li=BBnb7Kz
    Do they know how to use e-mail?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 20:08
    @mott-the-hoople said

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&ei=doy0XO61ENG8ggf006aIDw&q=tax+expert+qualifications&oq=tax+expert+qualifications&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...15314.23083..24557...0.0..0.141.1484.9j6......0....1.........0i71j41j0j0i67j0i22i30j33i299j33i160.XmbH8L6I-IE

You mean expertise able to see where T said his worth was X for insurance but 2X for loans? Yeah, really going to take a dude with 5 Phd's and 2 CPA degrees to see that one.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 21:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    Mc ........ Do you truly not know what is going in, as you persist in regaling us with this inane patter?!?
    By "inane patter" you must mean
    "a succinct reply demonstrating your stable-mates stupidity".

And then change the subject as you have no riposte which stays on track.
    Pathetic.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 21:31
    @mott-the-hoople said
    be careful when you choose your doctor...no expert needed to do your surgery right?
    You don't think lawmakers who create tax laws know about taxes?
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 21:40
    @mott-the-hoople said
    You should be concerned why your elected democrats have been in office over 100 days and have accomplished NOTHING except keep up their attack on Trump.
    A) Republicans controlled every branch of government for most of Trump's presidency Dems had no power to do anything. Even then, Dems still managed to take the House.

B) With all that control, Trump failed to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, or do anything except give himself and his rich friends a massive tax break.

And this guy's your leader. Reps are a joke.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 23:46
    @vivify said
    A) Republicans controlled every branch of government for most of Trump's presidency Dems had no power to do anything. Even then, Dems still managed to take the House.

B) With all that control, Trump failed to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, or do anything except give himself and his rich friends a massive tax break.

And this guy's your leader. Reps are a joke.
    your error...you confuse rinos with republicans
  14. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Apr '19 08:50
    @mott-the-hoople said

OMG - I feel so sorry for you πŸ™„
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Apr '19 05:371 edit
    @mchill

And then there's ...

https://politics.theonion.com/report-you-re-far-too-dumb-to-be-reading-the-mueller-r-1834149239

https://politics.theonion.com/defiant-sarah-huckabee-sanders-claims-she-doesn-t-know-1834171625

πŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree