1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 18:00
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns.

She appeared on "Fox News Sunday" as a battle is being waged over access to Trump's financial records.

I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that president Trump's taxes will be," Sanders said to host Chris Wallace.

I've tried pretty hard to be patient with this political science major from Ouachita Baptist University, but saying Americas lawmakers, many of whom have advanced degrees, such as MBA's, J.D.'s, CPA's, and PhD's are simply "not smart enough to look through Trump's tax returns" displays a stupidity I thought I'd never see - even from this sorry excuse for an adult.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-sanders-lawmakers-not-smart-enough-to-read-trumps-tax-returns/ar-BBVVCiq?li=BBnb7Kz
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 20:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:51
    @mchill said
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not "smart enough" to look through President Trump's tax returns.

She appeared on "Fox News Sunday" as a battle is being waged over access to Trump's financial records.

I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I wo ...[text shortened]... s/politics/sarah-sanders-lawmakers-not-smart-enough-to-read-trumps-tax-returns/ar-BBVVCiq?li=BBnb7Kz
    " MBA's, J.D.'s, CPA's, and PhD's"

just which of those qualify them as a tax expert? and which congressmen qualify?

But everyone knows why they are doing this. Abusing constitutionally granted powers for political reasons.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:56
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You shouldn't worry about Sanders. You should be concerned democrats have absolutely no campaign platform to run on. They have wasted all their time attacking Trump and it has backfired on them.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 23:301 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 23:37
    @mott-the-hoople said
    But everyone knows why they are doing this. Abusing constitutionally granted powers for political reasons.
    Like firing two different government officials in order stop a federal of investigation of you?
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 00:09
    @vivify said
    Like firing two different government officials in order stop a federal of investigation of you?
    Like firing two different (CRIMINAL) government officials in order stop a federal of investigation of you? FIFY
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 00:13
    @kquinn909 said
    Like firing two different (CRIMINAL) government officials in order stop a federal of investigation of you? FIFY
    Sessions was hand-picked by Trump. So you're admitting Mr. "I pick the best people" surrounds himself with criminals? Thanks.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 00:381 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    " MBA's, J.D.'s, CPA's, and PhD's"

just which of those qualify them as a tax expert? and which congressmen qualify?

just which of those qualify them as a tax expert?

OMG - Are you kidding me?? Please tell me you're not THAT dumb.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:10
    @mchill said
    just which of those qualify them as a tax expert?

OMG - Are you kidding me?? Please tell me you're not THAT dumb.
    so you cant name at least one that qualifies as a tax expert?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:12
    @kquinn909 said
    LOL you got the criminal part right. If Trump wanted to stop the investigation, he would have fired mueller. You are good for a laugh anyway. 😂
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 01:201 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL you got the criminal part right. If Trump wanted to stop the investigation, he would have fired mueller.
    Trump didn't fire Mueller because he wasn't able to. He needed Sessions to do that, and Sessions refused.

Way to show you don't know what the fck you're talking about.
  13. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 02:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so you cant name at least one that qualifies as a tax expert?
    OK Simple Simon Mott -:

CPA's are accountants who prepare tax returns (yes, even the complicated ones)

JD's are lawyers, tax law is a required course in law school, and many of our lawmakers are tax attorney's and former prosecutors.

MBA's are those with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Education in the tax code is required for this degree.

I've named 3.

It seems that's 3 more than you know about. 😴
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 02:07
    @vivify said
    Trump didn't fire Mueller because he wasn't able to. He needed Sessions to do that, and Sessions refused.

Way to show you don't know what the fck you're talking about.
    Bivify, Mott deserves some serious credit, doing his best on logic, which you people (Handy Andy HATES my reference to ‘you people’ ) seem to be having trouble with.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 02:45
    @mchill said
    OK Simple Simon Mott -:

CPA's are accountants who prepare tax returns (yes, even the complicated ones)

JD's are lawyers, tax law is a required course in law school, and many of our lawmakers are tax attorney's and former prosecutors.

MBA's are those with a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Education in the tax code is required for this degree.

I've named 3.

It seems that's 3 more than you know about. 😴
    Mc ........ Do you truly not know what is going in, as you persist in regaling us with this inane patter?!? You r prob one who doesn’t see the logic in dumping the invaders into the ‘welcoming’ cities that are telling us all that they are immune from the law!! The “Saasannnncccttuarrryy cities”.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree