1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 16:55
    @no1marauder said
    I've already told you "so what?" if the laptop evidence is real. There's lots of Hunter Biden engaging in deals, some with him throwing his father's name around but not a single shred of evidence that Joe Biden profited from any of Hunter's conduct. The famous "Big Guy" letter from a business associate of Hunter's which talks about 10% being held by "H for the big ...[text shortened]... ney was made by anybody. So, again, what is on the laptop that is incriminating to Joe Biden?
    The fact that Hunter never produced anything, never knew anything, never helped anyone or do anything where he might’ve earned normal money . However, he had/has millions of dollars, a lot of which went to feather the nest of Joe Biden, which has been proven by all of the emails and texts throughout the laptop, which you people don’t know about, because your news sources do not report that. I recommend you go to Fox News and get the real skinny.
    Concentrate on the emails and the texts that are being discussed. You are correct they have not turned that loose yet, but it will definitely be part of the deal, or they would not be talking about it. There are a lot of smart people who would not waste their time on this, such as Jim Jordan, who probably know a lot more than they have let on.
    Why the blind eye, marauder….you know what kind of man Joe Biden is. How long are you gonna ride that horse? Unbelievable.
    Funny how you want to split hairs about the 10% and the big guy. So yeah, I guess that was somebody else………πŸ˜‚
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 17:18
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav, I'll ask you, you lucky devil. Do you really think Marauder and his lot think there is nothing incriminating, about Joe, in the lap top? We know there is about sleaze Hunter, but remember, we are after Joe.
    I haven't seen anything yet.
    Mind you, I haven't been following.
    But so far I don't see anything even approaching Trump's orchestrated attempt to overturn a democratically elected government.

I have to ask......
    Did Hunter actually leave a laptop at a computer repair shop if it had incriminating evidence ??
    Maybe forgetting it at a pizza restaurant in Washington. Maybe.

This whole Hunter thing is nothing more than an attempt to create a narrative to somehow cancel Trump's activities during his administration.

We'll see what comes out of the productive GOP house next year.
    Meanwhile, you just keep going to church every Sunday and get your head filled with that "God chose Trump to be President" stuff. πŸ˜†
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 17:571 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    The fact that Hunter never produced anything, never knew anything, never helped anyone or do anything where he might’ve earned normal money . However, he had/has millions of dollars, a lot of which went to feather the nest of Joe Biden, which has been proven by all of the emails and texts throughout the laptop, which you people don’t know about, because your news sources ...[text shortened]... w you want to split hairs about the 10% and the big guy. So yeah, I guess that was somebody else………πŸ˜‚
    Now you're either just lying or simply repeating right wing propaganda. Nothing in the laptop shows money going to "feather the nest of Joe Biden." I don't need to go to FoxNews; I can go right to the source of the stories regarding the laptop from the NY Post, a right wing rag. And while they come up with a lot of innuendo, they haven't produced any evidence either of money flowing from Hunter's conduct to Joe Biden.

Jim Jordan "smart"? LMFAO! I guess he was "smart" enough to avoid going to prison for hiding the sexual abuse of high school wrestlers that he knew about, but that doesn't require a particularly high IQ. https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/politics/jordan-osu-wrestlers-strauss-invs/index.html
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 19:19
    @mghrn55 said
    But so far I don't see anything even approaching Trump's orchestrated attempt to overturn a democratically elected government.

I have to ask......
    Did Hunter actually leave a laptop at a computer repair shop if it had incriminating evidence ??
    Maybe forgetting it at a pizza restaurant in Washington. May ...[text shortened]... church every Sunday and get your head filled with that "God chose Trump to be President" stuff. πŸ˜†
    “This Whole Hunter Thing” is believed to be thousands of texts and emails incriminating President Biden. As I noted with a link in another thread, CBS (liberal) just confirmed 10 hours ago that Hunter’s lap top is the real deal.
    That is it. I know nothing about past presidents or their misdeeds, and you seem to know nothing of the Biden President. So, we are even.
    Keep your eye on the sparrow,.....I notice you mention Trump 3 times above. Why? This is about bad stuff on your current President. Don’t be like Marauder and discount all of this. We will write a lot about this soon, at least be the lib on the side of facts and logic.
    And the time-worn word ‘narrative’, which you use above, will be replaced by the word facts.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 19:31
    @no1marauder said
    Now you're either just lying or simply repeating right wing propaganda. Nothing in the laptop shows money going to "feather the nest of Joe Biden." I don't need to go to FoxNews; I can go right to the source of the stories regarding the laptop from the NY Post, a right wing rag. And while they come up with a lot of innuendo, they haven't produced any evidence either of m ...[text shortened]... ularly high IQ. https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/politics/jordan-osu-wrestlers-strauss-invs/index.html
    You are right, that was just my ‘nest comment off the cuff. Hunter has been funneling this ill gotten money to Joe. You think that’s OK, I know. Google ‘bobolinski’ and start to get a feel for what is coming. I am trying here, but will tire of typing what is readily available on the internet.
    How do you know nothing in Laptop shows money going to Joe? First I’ve heard of that. As to evidence, none has been published as of yet. We’ve been over thisπŸ˜–
    Yeah, Jordan may not be real smart, but at this venture, I will take tenacity over smart any day.
    I hope he puts the heat on Joe (Hunter is irrelevant) more than you guys stayed on Trump’s ass. Note, y’all lost on all that. Six years.
    Hey, you said a while back, we already have Biden tax returns. Ahhhhhh, yes,,,,but we now can get his bank account records.
    Go Jim Jordan. I spect he skipped Tgiving dinner for this stuff!!
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 20:35
    @averagejoe1 said
    You are right, that was just my ‘nest comment off the cuff. Hunter has been funneling this ill gotten money to Joe. You think that’s OK, I know. Google ‘bobolinski’ and start to get a feel for what is coming. I am trying here, but will tire of typing what is readily available on the internet.
    How do you know nothing in Laptop shows money going to Joe? First I ...[text shortened]... t his bank account records.
    Go Jim Jordan. I spect he skipped Tgiving dinner for this stuff!!
    " Hunter has been funneling this ill gotten money to Joe."

There isn't a shred of evidence that this is so. You believe it because you want to not because you can cite to a single thing supporting such a defamatory claim.

Joe Biden's financial disclosure form is here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Biden-Joseph-R.-2022-Annual-278.pdf

Unlike another recent President, he is not hiding any information or failing to abide by the law as regards such disclosures.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 21:26
    @no1marauder said
    " Hunter has been funneling this ill gotten money to Joe."

There isn't a shred of evidence that this is so. You believe it because you want to not because you can cite to a single thing supporting such a defamatory claim.

Joe Biden's financial disclosure form is here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Biden-Joseph-R.-2022-Annual-278.pdf

Unlike ...[text shortened]... sident, he is not hiding any information or failing to abide by the law as regards such disclosures.
    Have you not read where Hunter has complained, all evidence, that he is upset about carrying all of the money for this family. It includes Joe, and he tells Joe he’s not happy about it.
    Now I KNOW now that you are totally unprepared for what is about to be exposed.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 05:13
    @AverageJoe1
    Jebesus, Dems are tackling inflation, BTW, did you notice gas coming down again? Down about 30cents here.

But of course that doesn't support your band of hate.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 12:19
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Jebesus, Dems are tackling inflation, BTW, did you notice gas coming down again? Down about 30cents here.

But of course that doesn't support your band of hate.
    I'd rather have high gas than a crooked president.
    I'm talking about current presidents. Not Grover Cleveland or Woodrow Wilson or Trump. I'm talking about Biden.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 14:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    I'd rather have high gas than a crooked president.
    I'm talking about current presidents. Not Grover Cleveland or Woodrow Wilson or Trump. I'm talking about Biden.
    You started a thread on republican policy issues and then kept steering it to conspiracy speculation about the Bidens. Just like Hillary's emails and Benghazi and Monica Lewinsky. They're all manufactured narratives to distract from the lack of leadership by republicans.

They have no plan other than Hunter Biden.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 19:13
    @wildgrass said
    You started a thread on republican policy issues and then kept steering it to conspiracy speculation about the Bidens. Just like Hillary's emails and Benghazi and Monica Lewinsky. They're all manufactured narratives to distract from the lack of leadership by republicans.

They have no plan other than Hunter Biden.
    But Marauder et al discount the overall plans of the Repubs to fix America.....plans to NOT transform America as Obama campaigned, tho I think we are too late.
    So a few posts pop up saying Biden is all innocent etc, so where am I to go with that!?!?
    There is no narrative except the hounding we plan to do of Biden, as you fellers did on Trump.
    But, yes, the issue is that I sent a link on page one that no one seems to grasp,,,,..but instead, they (you) ask to see copies of the bills and proposals, when we are not even THERE yet. Wildgrass, I would call that foolishness a smoke screen to distract.
    I am trying to defend our simple position of not yet having formed our party in the House. Give me a break. Would you rather write about Jan 6?

No other plan than Hunter? Why say that, Wildgrass. The link I posted is quite encompassing. Did you read it?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 08:40
    @JJ-Adams
    And you are WAY ok with the TRUMP crime family, PROVEN crimes. Now your god king has his tax returns in the hands of the committee and I hope they hang the SOB. As he richly deserves.

And anyone who defends him.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 08:41
    @AverageJoe1
    Right. Repubs actually interested in helping the common folk. Sure, and Elon Musk might join the Salvation army and give away all his money.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Dec '22 00:16
    @sonhouse said
    @JJ-Adams
    And you are WAY ok with the TRUMP crime family, PROVEN crimes. Now your god king has his tax returns in the hands of the committee and I hope they hang the SOB. As he richly deserves.

And anyone who defends him.
    Proven?!? What court?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 00:37
    @mghrn55 said

I have to ask......
    Maybe forgetting it at a pizza restaurant in Washington. May ...[text shortened]... church every Sunday and get your head filled with that "God chose Trump to be President" stuff. πŸ˜†
    You talkin’ to me? Did I say god wants Trump?,?z,!. I myself do not want him, And except for pure entertainment fodder, he is old news. Remember I told you that.
    Just today , today , today, Dec 7, evidence is on lap top of overseas Biz deals where he raked in $11M. Google it I am not going to spoon feed deniers like Marauder and you, I guess I will get my fun waiting to see how long it is before y’all cave on this overwhelming evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree