1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 17:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Isn't it weird that we see dems as wanting everyone in line.
    They’re a bunch of capitalist noodles as well.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 17:49
    @no1marauder said
    Let me know when they produce any actual evidence that Joe profited from any of Hunter's supposed misdeeds. So far they are batting zero.
    The reason it hasn’t happened is cuz we just took over, or Will in January. Whew.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 17:50
    @shavixmir said
    Try republicants are an empty shell of an anti-party in public.

What they want is to lower corporate taxes, make the rich richer and force everyone else to step in line and be good little production units.

Obviously they’re not going to put that in their manifesto.
    Yes, indeed, they want to lower corporate taxes, with the main goal to be make everybody richer. I think a lot of you disgruntled ones missed the train last time around.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 17:53
    @no1marauder said
    Actually the Dems produce and run on platforms with specific policy proposals and legislation. Then they try to pass them.

Of course, Republicans can't do this because their policy preferences are so unpopular.

It's rather laughable that someone as immersed in the right wing media propaganda sphere as you still can't come up with a single piece of legislation Republicans want passed with their House majority.
    We are not in control yet. We will be. I don’t know the political game like all you fellas do, but maybe not a whole lot of legislation could’ve been presented in the past because we know in advance that the Democrats would vote them down. Let us be grownups here.
    Just wait.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 17:57
    @no1marauder said
    But you don't "have a point". You titled this thread "Republican Plans ........................." but now you've made clear they don't have any. And a political party is supposed to spell out its proposals BEFORE an election so the People can decide whether they support those ideas or not; why are Republicans still not disclosing what they intend to do?
    The OP link shows their intent, does that suit your sensitive mind a little better? You liberals sure do like to be wordsmiths. Why, is plan a verb, or is plan a noun? Oh, that makes so much difference.
    You like to play this game to seem to want to trap your adversary. I will venture that I have trapped you a lot more than you’ve trapped me.🪤🪤
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 18:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes, indeed, they want to lower corporate taxes, with the main goal to be make everybody richer. I think a lot of you disgruntled ones missed the train last time around.
    Trickle down economics eh?

Ain’t worked yet. You just keep hitting your head on that door post and tell us when it turns into a banana tree.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 23:29
    @shavixmir said

Ain’t worked yet. You just keep hitting your head on that door post and tell us when it turns into a banana tree.
    Shav, I'll ask you, you lucky devil. Do you really think Marauder and his lot think there is nothing incriminating, about Joe, in the lap top? We know there is about sleaze Hunter, but remember, we are after Joe.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 01:54
    @averagejoe1 said
    Shav, I'll ask you, you lucky devil. Do you really think Marauder and his lot think there is nothing incriminating, about Joe, in the lap top? We know there is about sleaze Hunter, but remember, we are after Joe.
    Ok, tell us what is incriminating to Joe on Hunter's laptop.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 12:31
    @shavixmir said

But it has worked. Up till Biden, everyone had a huge increase in annual income and standard of living. of course, losers did not notice it.
    Oh, it hasn't worked that way in the Netherlands. Everything is the same everyday there. But, You have the comfort and assurance that a year from now, you can still ride your bike unfettered.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 12:48
    @no1marauder said
    I can't, since it is not yet published. Wish I could! More fun though, is to see how this immediate factual unquestionable story unfolds. Does it not bother you that this info was censored, to favor the election to Biden? Sleaze at its worst. They need to publish THIS info...we can get to the Biden sleaze as it unfolds. But you can, while we wait, tell us who you think the 'Big Guy"is, and what the '10%' referred to. True we dont Know yet for a fact, as it is not out yet, so you, like me can only speculate.
    You read your sources, I will read mine. Yours were wrong up to now, saying, for starters, it was not hunter's laptop.
    Check out this link.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/musk-teases-releasing-details-twitter-censoring-hunter-bidens-laptop-necessary-restore-public-trust
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 01:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    I can't, since it is not yet published. Wish I could! More fun though, is to see how this immediate factual unquestionable story unfolds. Does it not bother you that this info was censored, to favor the election to Biden? Sleaze at its worst. They need to publish THIS info...we can get to the Biden sleaze as it unfolds. But you can, while we wait, tell us who you thin ...[text shortened]... /musk-teases-releasing-details-twitter-censoring-hunter-bidens-laptop-necessary-restore-public-trust
    Republican operatives gave to media the contents of the laptop more than two years ago and the NY Post ran story after story regarding them before the 2020 election.

Yet you can't answer the most basic question about them i.e. what on the laptop is "incriminating" as regards Joe Biden.

This is what I mean when I say how gullible right wingers are - they simply parrot what talking heads tell that without even the remotest curiosity to check information for themselves.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 12:28
    @no1marauder said
    But you don't "have a point". You titled this thread "Republican Plans ........................." but now you've made clear they don't have any. And a political party is supposed to spell out its proposals BEFORE an election so the People can decide whether they support those ideas or not; why are Republicans still not disclosing what they intend to do?
    Well, note my “plan” link Above is just that. It is the general picture of how they will try to fix our country. It does not list any legislative bills, since none have been created yet. They are not in office yet, Marauder. They don’t even have a room yet.
    Why do you make posting so difficult?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 12:57
    @no1marauder said
    All I can provide is this article (just out), to make it clear the laptop is real, clean, untampered with.
    That, it is for your edification as to where they are, in beginning to open it up, pointing things already known regarding China money, etc, and what appears to be Incriminating against Joe, as there is no question that he is the Big Guy and due to pick up 10% of questionable unclean revenues!
    This is all I have at the moment, most current info. If y'all dont relegate me to a far away chat room somewhere, I will keep you posted here on this Forum
    A side issue is how the other networks will continue to avoid this issue. What wimps.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-laptop-data-analysis/
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 16:302 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    All I can provide is this article (just out), to make it clear the laptop is real, clean, untampered with.
    That, it is for your edification as to where they are, in beginning to open it up, pointing things already known regarding China money, etc, and what appears to be Incriminating against Joe, as there is no question that he is the Big Guy and due to pick up 10% of ...[text shortened]... o avoid this issue. What wimps.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-laptop-data-analysis/
    I've already told you "so what?" if the laptop evidence is real. There's lots of Hunter Biden engaging in deals, some with him throwing his father's name around but not a single shred of evidence that Joe Biden profited from any of Hunter's conduct. The famous "Big Guy" letter from a business associate of Hunter's which talks about 10% being held by "H for the big guy ?" ends in a question mark and the deal itself never came through and no money was made by anybody. So, again, what is on the laptop that is incriminating to Joe Biden?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 16:48
    @shavixmir said

Aint worked? The magnates who created the railroads in this country, got very very rich. I know you hate them. But meanwhile, because of their railroads , many entrepreneurs also got rich, and created rich people, and jobs in the USA grew into what it is today. Their wealth, and the creation of it, trickled down, to use your words, pretty cool words I’d say. .
    So I guess your comment above is incorrect, that it ain’t worked yet. It sure did work back then.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree