1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 01:16
    Wildgrass asked me on the Republican thread, what do they plant to do? Because all he could find (on his faerie computer?) was how we were going after Hunter.
    Na, a lot more than that. By the way it is not Hunter we are after.
    Wildgrass just couldn't seem to find this, but here I come to save the day.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/politics/house-majority-republican-plans
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 01:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wildgrass asked me on the Republican thread, what do they plant to do? Because all he could find (on his faerie computer?) was how we were going after Hunter.

Sounds like yet another "four legs good, two legs bad" load of rubbish. When are your two teams going to recognise that the people don't want them wasting their tax payments on power plays? A pox on both their houses.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 02:031 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

Where are their actual proposals? What do they intend to do to "tackle inflation", for example? Or to do something about "rising crime" (which isn't)? Or to enhance "border security"?

Your article doesn't provide a single substantive piece of legislation Republicans intend to pass.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 03:00
    @no1marauder said
    Where are their actual proposals? What do they intend to do to "tackle inflation", for example? Or to do something about "rising crime" (which isn't)? Or to enhance "border security"?

Your article doesn't provide a single substantive piece of legislation Republicans intend to pass.
    Try republicants are an empty shell of an anti-party in public.

What they want is to lower corporate taxes, make the rich richer and force everyone else to step in line and be good little production units.

Obviously they’re not going to put that in their manifesto.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:21
    @no1marauder said

Hey, lets give them credit for mentioning the unmentionable....Inflation!!! Have the dems said anything about inflation?
    So, we will try our best to clean up Biden mess.
    Enhance border security? We will ask dems to vote to complete the wall, maybe,....or something. Anything. Poison the Rio Grande.
    You seem to suggest they will not 'do' anything. Why write so much drivel.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:23
    @shavixmir said
    Try republicants are an empty shell of an anti-party in public.

What they want is to lower corporate taxes, make the rich richer and force everyone else to step in line and be good little production units.

Obviously they’re not going to put that in their manifesto.
    Isn't it weird that we see dems as wanting everyone in line.
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:31
    @averagejoe1 said

Exactly, the laptop is not about Hunter, it's about "Mr. 10% Big Guy " Joe and the rest of the Biden crime family.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hey, lets give them credit for mentioning the unmentionable....Inflation!!! Have the dems said anything about inflation?
    So, we will try our best to clean up Biden mess.
    Enhance border security? We will ask dems to vote to complete the wall, maybe,....or something. Anything. Poison the Rio Grande.
    You seem to suggest they will not 'do' anything. Why write so much drivel.
    So you can't come up with any actual Republican legislative proposals either.

Thanks for sharing.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:43
    @jj-adams said
    Exactly, the laptop is not about Hunter, it's about "Mr. 10% Big Guy " Joe and the rest of the Biden crime family.
    Let me know when they produce any actual evidence that Joe profited from any of Hunter's supposed misdeeds. So far they are batting zero.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:44
    @no1marauder said

Do you really think the Dems, after only a couple of weeks of making preparations have already prepared substantive pieces of legislation? Why say that to our group when it is pretty much impossible, Marauder? Why,I don't think Kevin McCarthy is even leader yet to start our march, which unlike you fellers, will not be in some street somewhere.
    Where do you fellers pea when you are doing streets?
    I read that Joy Reid wants to cancel Thanksgiving, like y'all did Columbus Day. Sick. She is one of you, you know.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 13:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Do you really think the Dems, after only a couple of weeks of making preparations have already prepared substantive pieces of legislation? Why say that to our group when it is pretty much impossible, Marauder? Why,I don't think Kevin McCarthy is even leader yet to start our march, which unlike you fellers, will not be in some street somewhere.
    Where do you fellers p ...[text shortened]... Reid wants to cancel Thanksgiving, like y'all did Columbus Day. Sick. She is one of you, you know.
    Actually the Dems produce and run on platforms with specific policy proposals and legislation. Then they try to pass them.

Of course, Republicans can't do this because their policy preferences are so unpopular.

It's rather laughable that someone as immersed in the right wing media propaganda sphere as you still can't come up with a single piece of legislation Republicans want passed with their House majority.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 14:11
    @no1marauder said
    So you can't come up with any actual Republican legislative proposals either.

Thanks for sharing.
    No one can, I think it is because they have not met yet, have not come together in any caucus, set up committees.....you know the drill.
    So, our leaders have not 'come up with' legislative proposals. McCarthy has not even been voted leader yet. I would think you know that. Why do you say that? Do I have you in a corner once again.?
    You could ease off by saying, yeah, you have a point, AvJoe.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 14:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    No one can, I think it is because they have not met yet, have not come together in any caucus, set up committees.....you know the drill.
    So, our leaders have not 'come up with' legislative proposals. McCarthy has not even been voted leader yet. I would think you know that. Why do you say that? Do I have you in a corner once again.?
    You could ease off by saying, yeah, you have a point, AvJoe.
    But you don't "have a point". You titled this thread "Republican Plans ........................." but now you've made clear they don't have any. And a political party is supposed to spell out its proposals BEFORE an election so the People can decide whether they support those ideas or not; why are Republicans still not disclosing what they intend to do?
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 14:32
    @averagejoe1 said

LOL the top priority Joe. Read the second sentence.
  15. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 14:45
    @no1marauder said
    Let me know when they produce any actual evidence that Joe profited from any of Hunter's supposed misdeeds. So far they are batting zero.
    Wow you are in complete denial stop pretending to think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree