1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 23:00
    @vivify
    Clue for vivify. How did the audience react?

It was funny, it was a joke. Some students wished to cheat by taking a short cut so as to not study fully for a test. I hope they were suckered, I hope they learnt a lesson about cheating. If Rand Paul had leaked what the test were actually about he would be complicit in their cheating, that would be far worse.

Nicely played.

Signed: Not a conservative.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 00:061 edit
    @wajoma said
    @vivify
    Clue for vivify. How did the audience react?

It was funny, it was a joke. Some students wished to cheat by taking a short cut so as to not study fully for a test. I hope they were suckered, I hope they learnt a lesson about cheating. If Rand Paul had leaked what the test were actually about he would be complicit in their cheating, that would be far worse.

Nicely played.
    You claim it was a joke then say you hope you those fooled by misinformation were "suckered". You just contradicted your own claim.

You just defended someone who promoted spreading misinformation. You're clearly conservative.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 01:34
    @vivify said
    You claim it was a joke then say you hope you those fooled by misinformation were "suckered". You just contradicted your own claim.

You just defended someone who promoted spreading misinformation. You're clearly conservative.
    When cheaters are pranked that's funny. I'd liken it to the bicycle thief when the front wheel falls off. The misinformation in his case is he thought the bike was safe to steal. Or the bait cars where the ignition is cut and the doors locked remotely, very funny. Or the cheaters who want to take a short cut on their exam only to find they wasted their time concentrating on one subject when they should have crammed as a whole.

As someone who appreciates humour (something the left has lost mainly due to being the butt of all the jokes) that clearly makes me a Libertarian.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 02:29
    @wajoma said
    When cheaters are pranked that's funny.
    Rand Paul was the cheater in the situation.

He lied to trick other students in order to give himself an edge to score higher than everyone else. Most universities would take disciplinary action against students knowingly misleading other students.

This was not a joke. As a conservative, who are notoriously clueless at humor, you fail to realize a "joke" would indicate some kind of sarcasm or hint that he is kidding; that didn't exist here. He was legitimately describing something he did. The fact that someone finds this amusing doesn't make it a joke.

That same man is an influential Senator actively spreading misinformation during a deadly pandemic, and using those same tactics he described in the video to accomplish those ends; which is exactly what Fauci called Rand Paul out on.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 18:061 edit
    @Contenchess
    Ah, so one assshole says it's ok to lie and that person has authority over all libs?
    I gather you don't believe the fact finders showing your ex godDAM king lied 30,000 times.
    We can go over them one at a time if you want.

Of course it won't matter you would not believe the evidence right in front of your eyes you are so programmed by Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree