1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 14:23
    @bunnyknight said
    @AverageJoe1
    I truly wish you luck in trying to navigate this world without falling into a trap. I've seen some very intelligent families get destroyed by the system. And now that all the major news media has been bought up by corporate profiteers, finding truth among the deception is nearly impossible.
    And there's an old saying: "If you make a conspiracy big enough and shocking enough, no one will believe it."
    You mentioned reception conspiracy and families being destroyed. We can stipulate that the world is not perfect. But be that as it may, every citizen in this country has the same Atmosphere in which to live. Therefore whatever your tribulations, be it someone with an inherited disease or whatever, it is still the responsibility of the family. I always feel that liberals are looking for someone else to blame..? You have related issues experienced by many families, I am sure, but these are problems that need to be taken care of by the families. Or what do you suggest?
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 15:25
    @Kunsoo........How is it that EVERY other industrialized nation on the entire planet have Government assisted health care? Ironically, we pay more money, per patient, than any other country.....Hey, those insurance companies aren't going broke, but they make money when you're sick....Does that sound the American way? All of those wing nuts think it's O.K......Most Americans would prefer socialized medicine....As anyone over 65, or a military veteran can tell you..We should have MEDICARE FOR ALL ~
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 16:12
    @jimm619 said
    @Kunsoo........How is it that EVERY other industrialized nation on the entire planet have Government assisted health care? Ironically, we pay more money, per patient, than any other country.....Hey, those insurance companies aren't going broke, but they make money when you're sick....Does that sound the American way? All of those wing nuts think it's O.K......Most Americans ...[text shortened]... medicine....As anyone over 65, or a military veteran can tell you..We should have MEDICARE FOR ALL ~
    Question......”Insurance companies make money when you’re sick”. Jimmmm, are you implying that insurance companies should not make money? Your posts are not easy to thresh out when laced with nonsense.
  4. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 16:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    You mentioned reception conspiracy and families being destroyed. We can stipulate that the world is not perfect. But be that as it may, every citizen in this country has the same Atmosphere in which to live. Therefore whatever your tribulations, be it someone with an inherited disease or whatever, it is still the responsibility of the family. I always feel that liberals ...[text shortened]... sure, but these are problems that need to be taken care of by the families. Or what do you suggest?
    I think I see your point of view. No matter how sick or dead your family becomes from altered food, polluted water, toxic medications or herbicides, no one else is to blame but you. Congratulations ... to the corporate oligarchs you are the perfect citizen. They love people like you.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 17:531 edit
    @bunnyknight said
    I think I see your point of view. No matter how sick or dead your family becomes from altered food, polluted water, toxic medications or herbicides, no one else is to blame but you. Congratulations ... to the corporate oligarchs you are the perfect citizen. They love people like you.
    I hear you, If that were the case. But, You suggest unbridled toxics, altered foods, polluted water. As I mentioned earlier, there is no perfect society. OUR society has many agencies, principally the FDA, as well as Environmental, etc. So, the government is 24/7 regulating these messes. Bridling, regulating, fining. It is an ongoing battle. What else do you think can be done?

Sure it’s bad in some places, like Flint, so hop a bus and get your kids out of there. Or carry one of those posters. Do what you think is best for your family. Check your food source, filter your water. It is no different than looking both ways when crossing street.

Remember, One of those oligarchs as you call them made your computer. Where are you going to draw the line on these corporations. Do you have to have a car to drive around in. ?
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 22:54
    @AverageJoe1////////////You are truly LESS THAN AVERAGE, JOE.
    Hey, I wish I had a nickle for every insurance ad that tells me how
    much money they'll save me.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 01:36
    @jimm619 said
    @AverageJoe1////////////You are truly LESS THAN AVERAGE, JOE.
    Hey, I wish I had a nickle for every insurance ad that tells me how
    much money they'll save me.
    Like car ads, hearing aid ads, vacuum ads, investment ads, lawnmower ads..... you are right , there are a lot of ads about saving money..
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 03:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Like car ads, hearing aid ads, vacuum ads, investment ads, lawnmower ads..... you are right , there are a lot of ads about saving money..
    Jimmmm, are you there?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree