Queen Sparkle

Standard memberRemoved
Debates 14 Jan '20 11:33
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 11:33
    Looks like liz has rolled over to megan Sparkle and her Idiot lapdog, gona keep all the titles, cash, security for doing feck all, u couldnt make it up.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 11:55
    God save the Queen.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 19:32
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    God save the Queen.
    Are you and your mates all OK with the money flowing to the Royals? Especially, after money is used to rehab their 'cottage', they take off for Canada?
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 19:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you and your mates all OK with the money flowing to the Royals? Especially, after money is used to rehab their 'cottage', they take off for Canada?
    To the Royal family in general? Sure. They area great asset to the UK.

There are, of course, a few areas of concern with the whole Harry situation.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 20:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    To the Royal family in general? Sure. They area great asset to the UK.

There are, of course, a few areas of concern with the whole Harry situation.
    It seems indeed that they are greatly appreciated, by the throngs as they go by. I guess we can write off the Harry-thing as a sign of the times, nothing lasts forever. Meghan may be a formidable woman to not have been very impressed with that life style, wanting to be normal.
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '20 20:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    It seems indeed that they are greatly appreciated, by the throngs as they go by. I guess we can write off the Harry-thing as a sign of the times, nothing lasts forever. Meghan may be a formidable woman to not have been very impressed with that life style, wanting to be normal.
    I hope Harry (and Meghan) find happiness, whatever the future has in store.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 08:48
    As a tax paying Brit I’m much more concerned about Andrew the beast than I am about Megan and Harry, they are doing an excellent job of souring the milk for our Daily Mail readers, and for showing up our right wing press for the racist rags that they are their worth every penny. Our loss is Canada’s gain and I hope they find peace and shelter there.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 08:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you and your mates all OK with the money flowing to the Royals?
    typical yank; thinks everyone in the UK knows each other and live in chocolate box cottages with fairies at the bottom of the garden.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 12:241 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    God save the Queen.
    Why? What do we care about 1%'ers?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 17:04
    @whodey said
    Why? What do we care about 1%'ers?
    Her role, to me, is very nebulous, for lack of a better word. I know there is something to say about her having the blood of leaders of eons ago, something to revere, to preserve, but it seems, I say ole chap, a bit over the top.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 18:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Her role, to me, is very nebulous, for lack of a better word. I know there is something to say about her having the blood of leaders of eons ago, something to revere, to preserve, but it seems, I say ole chap, a bit over the top.
    A royal nebula deeply craved and envied by many on your side of the pond. (With good reason).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree