1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:21
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so fox news holds a legitimate town hall...the audience was not selected according to the political views, and you still complain? Try our experience where msm selects audiences for their views, and downright bans other views and candidates.
    Your lover Trump complained. Big time. Now he is down on Faux news. His base is going down every day of his fraud filled lie filled sociopathic ways.
  2. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:31
    @Zahlanzi

People cheer for Bernie at a Bernie town hall?
    Well ya duh... obviously Bernie supporters are going to be there in the majority regardless of what network airs it.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:36
    @zahlanzi said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhWi-nJJszM

The anchors were obviously biased (though not to the ludicrous levels fox news is known and loved for). The audience was biased too, in favor of Sanders. The fox news anchors seemed flabbergasted that people were cheering for practically every idea Bernie was proposing.

The youtube video is from the Rational National.

ED ...[text shortened]... Trump by 7%. In a fox news poll. Before the town hall that pretty much everyone agrees he nailed it.
    Well it is nice to see Bernie Sanders have some good press for a change.

The GOP must really want him to win the Democrat nomination.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:501 edit
    @whodey said
    Well it is nice to see Bernie Sanders have some good press for a change.

The GOP must really want him to win the Democrat nomination.
    I doubt that very seriously. If Bernie gets in, at least it will be a real human being with empathy. Trump is a clear sociopath and narcissist with ZERO empathy for anyone other than Trump and family. BTW, did you notice his sister, a fed Judge, just had to resign in the wake of yet another Trump family tax fraud scheme.
    I guess none of that matters, go Trump anyway, right? If if he DOES shoot someone in times square, he can do no wrong, right? He is above the law and if he takes over the country in a major coup, that would be alright too, right?

One thing, I bet dollars to donuts there won't be any more Dems on Faux news. O'rourke, forget it, Cortez would be assassinated. I'd LOVE to see Kamila Harris on Fox. The more Dems on Fox the better to defeat that would be dictator Trump.
  5. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:56
    Yes. Yes it would.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:59
    @caissad4 said
    I did not vote in the 2016 prez election because both candidates were crap.
    Since then I see Republicans regularly talking about messing with my Social Security.
    Since then I see Republicans trying to diminish my rights as an American citizen.
    I will now vote Democrat forever ,regardless of who is the nominee.
    So thanks for Trump.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 20:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Same for me the other day, but when Shav, in one of his posts, said Sanders, I thought he meant Bernie, but he actually meant Sarah.

Maybe "B. Sanders" and "S. Sanders" would decrease the confusion.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 20:15
    "So weird to watch Crazy Bernie on @FoxNews. Not surprisingly, @BretBaier and the “audience” was so smiley and nice. Very strange, and now we have @donnabrazile?" --Donald J. Trump, @realDonaldTrump

Who's "we", Donald? And oh, yeah, the conspiracy theorist ("audience" ) emerges.
  9. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 20:192 edits
    I feel bad for the Democrats ☹️
    Whoever wins has to deal with a massive stock market crash and a recession bigger than 2008.
    That and Bernie's wife is hideous.
    Can we keep Melania in the white house?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 22:27
    @sonhouse [i]said[

One thing, I bet dollars to donuts there won't be any more Dems on Faux news. O'rourke, forget it, Cortez would be assassinated. I'd LOVE to see Kamila Harris on Fox. The more Dems on Fox the better to defeat that would be dictator Trump.
    I hope you bet donuts, Sonhouse, cause Amy Klobachar is signed up for next week Town Hall at FOX news (Big time cable news leader.). And I will bet you Dollars that there will be others. You libs need to settle down, get a bottle of Xanax to prepare for Mueller report tomorrow.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 23:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    I hope you bet donuts, Sonhouse, cause Amy Klobachar is signed up for next week Town Hall at FOX news (Big time cable news leader.). And I will bet you Dollars that there will be others. You libs need to settle down, get a bottle of Xanax to prepare for Mueller report tomorrow.
    You mean the 400 page report blacked out to 2 pages? Did you hear about Barr doing the EXACT same thing in 1989 in an 'opinion' about being able to kidnapping any leader of any country in the world to get that person in court in the US? And he said the same exact thing, his 'summary' turned out two years later when the full opinion was let out, the opinion was a scathing review of the idea and Barr said it was just based on domestic law but the real opinion talked about international law and the repercussions of any use of that 'law'. He lied through his teeth to protect Bush Sr and now he is doing the same thing for Trump, where he sent his job application to Trump saying a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted. Trump goes, OH YEAH, He's my guy!.
    So the outcome tomorrow is just going to be Barr trying to hide the bad stuff, blacked all out, nothing here to read, go back home folks. Trust me, he is exonerated.
    My question is how much will actually be visible? 10%?
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 23:47
    @sonhouse said
    You mean the 400 page report blacked out to 2 pages? Did you hear about Barr doing the EXACT same thing in 1989 in an 'opinion' about being able to kidnapping any leader of any country in the world to get that person in court in the US? And he said the same exact thing, his 'summary' turned out two years later when the full opinion was let out, the opinion was a scathing rev ...[text shortened]... ack home folks. Trust me, he is exonerated.
    My question is how much will actually be visible? 10%?
    why do you engage him? why do you fall in his trap?

it's a thread about Sanders, how he went on Fox News and had an informative town hall about important issues and you again engage in talking about trump and the mueller report.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 00:10
    @sonhouse said
    Your lover Trump complained. Big time. Now he is down on Faux news. His base is going down every day of his fraud filled lie filled sociopathic ways.
    do you realizer how childish you appear when you make statements like this?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 00:11
    @zahlanzi said
    why do you engage him? why do you fall in his trap?

it's a thread about Sanders, how he went on Fox News and had an informative town hall about important issues and you again engage in talking about trump and the mueller report.
    LOL...stupid meet stupider!
  15. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 02:11
    @Zahlanzi
    Didn't know you were a fan of Sarah zahlooney

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree