@averagejoe1 said
    Is that you, Sonhouse?
    The truth hurts huh!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 10:38
    @phranny said
    @divegeester you sound like an example of the Peter Principle. You rose to your highest level of incompetence. Your corporation was under no obligation to give the part time opportunity to any other employee unless it was written into contracts. You could have easily and legally said that such arrangements are creating issues and so cannot be sustained. It could have been can ...[text shortened]... n cancel the opportunity if administrators feel it does not work well. You sound rather incompetent.
    You seem to be incapable of reading my posts.

My point was exactly that there was no obligation.
    I did say exactly that.
    I didn’t “give it” to anyone.
    No one was working at home, these were field based people, as I said.

So you can’t read, but I’m incompetent for a bunch of things you misread.

Right.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 10:39
    @jimm619 said
    Study after study have shown Zahanzi to be correct....
    Correct in what?

What studies?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 10:411 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Funnily enough, the Dutch have a very productive work force, yet work fewer hours than most countries.
    I’m all for working fewer hours. I’m all for the sales reps I’m talking about only working 4 days a week.

But it has to be done unilaterally as a option for all reps in the same business unit, but there are significant costs involved and other staff are impacted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree