1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 20:25
    @ogb said
    https://nypost.com/2022/10/02/senile-joe-biden-is-bringing-shame-to-the-united-states/

North Korea's view of Biden...
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/09/north-korea-insults-trump-heedless-erratic-old-man

North Korea's view of Trump...
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 22:301 edit
    @metal-brain said
    As if the USA never tested any missiles.
    This is just another example of how other nations are condemned for doing the same thing we do. Super stupid hypocrisy. That is what it is.
    Bookmark this because it is one of the rare times that we agree!
    The US pigocrat warmongers want other people to feel inferior. That is what their ego enjoys.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 22:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s flying them over a neighbouring state that’s the problem.
    Plus you’ve just posted a shock horror story in another thread about Poland maybe hosting nukes but you obviously think it’s ok for Russia to have them and threaten the west with but not for the nations they threatening to have them.
    Hypocrite much.
    Which beggars the question:

When the US test flies an intercontinental ballistic missile, how many countries does it fly over?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 22:58
    This could turn out to be that rare and elusive good thread we have been pining for 🙂
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 00:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    It was an imposter posting zerohedge links then, ok.
    Look at the DPRK on a world map. What direction should they launch missiles to do missile tests?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree