1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 May '22 20:15
    Says only country where this regularly happens.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    15 May '22 20:35
    I suppose you are referring to the Buffalo shootings.
    In 2020 a new record was set; 10,000 blacks were murdered...mostly by other blacks.
    That's 27 a day every day.
    But let's call white supremacists the biggest threat to America and claim that blacks have more to fear from the police than from each other.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 May '22 20:49
    @jj-adams said
    I suppose you are referring to the Buffalo shootings.
    In 2020 a new record was set; 10,000 blacks were murdered...mostly by other blacks.
    That's 27 a day every day.
    But let's call white supremacists the biggest threat to America and claim that blacks have more to fear from the police than from each other.
    Yeah, and lets not forget what
    those
    black folks did in 'The OKC Bombing.'
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:19
    @jimm619 said
    Yeah, and lets not forget what
    those
    black folks did in 'The OKC Bombing.'
    Is this a cultural discussion, or wild crazy mental case maniac racist hater discussion? Do y’all need a moderator?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:313 edits
    LMAO, dude defended white supremacists? When there's a racist in trouble, JJ's there to save the day.

A sea of whites invaded a federal building to overturn an election, beating up cops, bringing a working gallows while chanting to hang the VP of the U.S., who brought Confederate flags...and you somehow blame blacks who were murdered by a white supremacist as the biggest threat to our country.

Something about his rage screams "cucked by a black guy".
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:371 edit
    @vivify said
    LMAO, dude defended white supremacists? When there's a racist in trouble, JJ is there to save the day.

A sea of whites invading a federal building to overturn an election, beating up cops, bringing a working gallows while chanting to hang the VP of the U.S., who brought Confederate flags...and you somehow blame blacks who were murdered by a white supremacist as the ...[text shortened]... est threat to our country.

Something about about his rage screams "I was cucked by a black guy".
    Look at Lib Viv in lib fashion here, dragging and interspersing “Jan 6” kicking and screaming into this thread. Too bad, it was a nice start .
    Point is, these people, crazy ones, .......you can’t prevent them. Not worth threads, since nothing can be done about them. Follow the tread title.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:393 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Look at Lib Viv in lib fashion here, dragging and interspersing “Jan 6”
    JJ brought up 2020...I guess that means he's worse.

"Too bad, it was a nice start ."

The thread started with JJ defending white supremacists. Was that the "nice start" you were talking about?
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:48
    @vivify said
    JJ brought up 2020...I guess that means he's worse.

"Too bad, it was a nice start ."

The thread started with JJ defending white supremacists. Was that the "nice start" you were talking about?
    I could be wrong, but JJ wants to see what the issue is here. Seems like 4 issues at once, what do you think it is. The white supremacist, or some extraneous issue gnawing at you....like Jan 6......
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:57

Removed by poster

10. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:58
    @vivify said
    LMAO, dude defended white supremacists? When there's a racist in trouble, JJ is there to save the day.

A sea of whites invading a federal building to overturn an election, beating up cops, bringing a working gallows while chanting to hang the VP of the U.S., who brought Confederate flags...and you somehow blame blacks who were murdered by a white supremacist as the biggest threat to our country.

Something about about his rage screams "cucked by a black guy".
    Right on Viv.............
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    15 May '22 21:591 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I could be wrong
    Just assume this is true any time you post.
  12. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 May '22 22:06
    @vivify said
    😆
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    15 May '22 23:50
    @vivify said
    Hilarious. But you fellers sure can screw up a good thread. Where is Sonhouse when we need him!.,.??
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 May '22 05:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    Look at Lib Viv in lib fashion here, dragging and interspersing “Jan 6” kicking and screaming into this thread. Too bad, it was a nice start .
    Point is, these people, crazy ones, .......you can’t prevent them. Not worth threads, since nothing can be done about them. Follow the tread title.
    How come so few other Western countries have so many maniacs shooting 10’s of people a go?
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 May '22 07:53
    @shavixmir said
    How come so few other Western countries have so many maniacs shooting 10’s of people a go?
    first on topic response of the thread.
    I think i was being too subtle

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree