1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 09:33
    Just like a liberal eh?

North Korea enslaving political prisoners to fund weapons programme: South Korea rights group

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has been enslaving political prisoners, including children, in coal production to boost exports and earn foreign currency as part of a system directly linked to its nuclear and missile programmes, a South Korea-based human rights group said on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-rights/north-korea-enslaving-political-prisoners-to-fund-weapons-programme-south-korea-rights-group-idUSKBN2AO20P
    ------------------------------------

Yet self loathing, culture-destroying liberals in America will have you believe that nothing was more evil than American slaves harvesting cotton in 1820.

I don't really expect the libs in here to give a fork about this, do you? 🤔
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 14:40
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Just like a liberal eh?

North Korea enslaving political prisoners to fund weapons programme: South Korea rights group

[i]SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has been enslaving political prisoners, including children, in coal production to boost exports and earn foreign currency as part of a system directly linked to its nuclear and missile programmes, a South Ko ...[text shortened]... ing cotton in 1820.

You know he’s not a liberal but a despotic monarch from a line of despotic monarchs.
    He’s much closer politically to you right wing types than he is to us liberals.
    Why do you think Trump liked him so much?
    Spoiler alert: he wanted to be him!
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 23:52
    Kev, Kev, Kev, it's been long shown that dictatorships grow out of totalitarian regimes.

Totalitarian,, that's communism,.. that's liberalism at fast pace.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:56
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So how do you tell the difference between totalitarian and dictatorships? They are BOTH bad news.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 19:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Kev, Kev, Kev, it's been long shown that dictatorships grow out of totalitarian regimes.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about.
    But what the heck !! I'll give you a shot at it.

Provide some logic that backs up your claim that totalitarianism = communism = liberalism.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 19:05
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Just like a liberal eh?

[i]SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea has been enslaving political prisoners, including children, in coal production to boost exports and earn foreign currency as part of a system directly linked to its nuclear and missile programmes, a South Ko ...[text shortened]... ing cotton in 1820.

Trump did fall in love with this guy.
    If you challenge me for proof, I'm sure any number of people in this forum can come up with the video clip.
    I won't bother.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 23:09
    @mghrn55 said
    You haven't a clue what you are talking about.
    But what the heck !! I'll give you a shot at it.

Provide some logic that backs up your claim that totalitarianism = communism = liberalism.
    ever notice how the liberals in here are in total agreement with Big Gov about lockdowns, as they were about ObamaCare?
    Anything that represents government control, libs are for.

You'll never see Libs criticize Castro or Kim. Che Guevara’s is their hero!
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 23:11
    @mghrn55 said
    Trump did fall in love with this guy.
    If you challenge me for proof, I'm sure any number of people in this forum can come up with the video clip.
    I won't bother.
    Why should I challenge you? I think you have a point, however exaggerated you make it.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 05:402 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said

Your knowlege of history is astounding.
    And your wisdom on totalitarian regimes is like witnessing the Oracle at Delphi.

Except of course that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and that how it works has been explained to you umpteen times and you never listen.
    Why would anybody bother engaging with you on it anymore?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:26
    @shavixmir said
    Your knowlege of history is astounding.
    And your wisdom on totalitarian regimes is like witnessing the Oracle at Delphi.

Except of course that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and that how it works has been explained to you umpteen times and you never listen.
    Why would anybody bother engaging with you on it anymore?
    No worry, Shav, this lib line of reasoning will never let this thread off the ground. But, ahhhhhh, jf you'd like some entertainment from some really half-witted posters, go read the several posts over on Woman wins $300K, just absolutely entertaining no matter WHAT political persuasion you are.
    You will e scratching your head searching for any reason whatsoever in their posts. I think I will go read them again with my croissant.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 08:55
    @earl-of-trumps said

“ Kev, Kev, Kev, it's been long shown that dictatorships grow out of totalitarian regimes. ”
    Or when the CIA overthrow democratic governments like, say, Chile.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 09:101 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Just like a liberal eh?

It’s just occurred to me, don’t some US States used forced labour for infrastructure projects and as cheap labour for private enterprises?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:07
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ Kev, Kev, Kev, it's been long shown that dictatorships grow out of totalitarian regimes. ”
    Or when the CIA overthrow democratic governments like, say, Chile.
    Chile...? Kev, it is how a leader rules his own people as to whether or not he is a dictator.

The CIA/USA overthrew the peaceful leader of Iran, the Shah. That is a more egregious case than Chile. And don't think I approve of that chit.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:08
    @kevcvs57 said
    It’s just occurred to me, don’t some US States used forced labour for infrastructure projects and as cheap labour for private enterprises?
    Yes but I am hardly an expert on it. My state does not, as best I know
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 15:30

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree