1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 18:31
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    If you cannot show an illicit flow of funds to the Democratic National Committee then the information was worthless if it even existed. Here you are calling it valuable information but cannot even show it was used.
    Either it was worthless info or (more likely) it never existed in the first place. Rinat Akhmetshin is a traitor to the Russians. You can't believe anything bad he had to say about Russia. He will always be considered a traitor there.
    Read this again:

Those are, of course, the same allegations that Putin brought forth in the infamous Helsinki press conference:

During the presidential campaign, a Kremlin-linked lawyer tried to interest the Trump campaign in allegations against Mr. Browder during a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower in New York with members of the Trump campaign, who had been promised damaging information about the Clinton campaign. That meeting has become a focus of Mr. Mueller’s investigation.

Mr. Putin on Monday detailed on television a variation of some of the allegations that the lawyer, Natalia V. Veselnitskaya, brought to the Trump Tower meeting — namely that some of Mr. Browder’s associates had funneled $400 million to the Clinton campaign with money illegally moved out of Russia.

“Business associates of his have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia,” Mr. Putin said. “They never paid any taxes. Neither in Russia nor in the United States. Yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent huge amounts of money, $400 million, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton.”

Additionally, Mr. Putin declared, “we have solid reason to believe that some intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/world/europe/putin-bill-browder-magnitsky-investor.html

Additionally, Manafort's notes show that Browder was the main topic of conversation. Also, Natalia Veselnitskaya. has been on a crusade against Browder for years.

So that's what the Russian claimed, and still claim to have: evidence that Browder made illegal donations to the DNC to help Hillary Clinton.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 18:37
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Read this again:

Those are, of course, the same allegations that Putin brought forth in the infamous Helsinki press conference:

During the presidential campaign, a Kremlin-linked lawyer tried to interest the Trump campaign in allegations against Mr. Browder during a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower in New York with members of the Trump campaign, ...[text shortened]... claim to have: evidence that Browder made illegal donations to the DNC to help Hillary Clinton.
    "So that's what the Russian claimed, and still claim to have: evidence that Browder made illegal donations to the DNC to help Hillary Clinton."

But I have never heard of it and I watch/listen/read the news a lot. Why no scandal if it was useful? Sounds worthless to me.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 18:42
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    "So that's what the Russian claimed, and still claim to have: evidence that Browder made illegal donations to the DNC to help Hillary Clinton."

But I have never heard of it and I watch/listen/read the news a lot. Why no scandal if it was useful? Sounds worthless to me.
    LMAO! You have shown incredible ignorance of the most basic facts regarding the whole subject of Russian interference in the 2016 US election, so it's not much of a surprise you don't know about it.

Maybe Donald Jr. and the rest did decide it was worthless; they still solicited it which is a violation of the law as I have shown you many times.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:24
    LMAO! You have shown incredible ignorance of the most basic facts regarding the whole subject of Russian interference in the 2016 US election, so it's not much of a surprise you don't know about it.

Maybe Donald Jr. and the rest did decide it was worthless; they still solicited it which is a violation of the law as I have shown you many times.
    pssstt...maybe you should tell mueller...LMFAO
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:27
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    pssstt...maybe you should tell mueller...LMFAO
    He knows all about it. Just like you know Donald Trump Jr. is going to get indicted; that's why you were too chickens**t to put your money where your ignorant mouth is.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:28
    I am going to have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun when Mueller's final indictments and report comes in.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:37
    I am going to have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun when Mueller's final indictments and report comes in.
    I am having fun NOW...watching you make a fool of yourself. LOL
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '18 22:53

So valuable it was worthless....LOL!!!!!!!
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Aug '18 00:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree