1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 01:30
    is this really what the dem party has become
    ?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/26/robert-mueller-using-trump-tweets-evidence-times-says-turley-responds
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 01:44
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    ?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/26/robert-mueller-using-trump-tweets-evidence-times-says-turley-responds
    In all honesty, though, it can be relevant to contextualize other evidence. It is highly doubtful that his case actually hinges on tweets -- and if it did, then, of course, you'd be entirely right to view this as a joke.

There's no actual case, though, so I think it's just media finding a reason to write an article by claiming that this is very relevant.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 01:462 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    ?

Muller is a Republican lying dumb arse; so is Rosenstein. Both apointted by Trump. LOL
    aaa DUHhhh!!! 🙄
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 01:49
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    In all honesty, though, it can be relevant to contextualize other evidence. It is highly doubtful that his case actually hinges on tweets -- and if it did, then, of course, you'd be entirely right to view this as a joke.

There's no actual case, though, so I think it's just media finding a reason to write an article by claiming that this is very relevant.
    There's "No case" for Trump obstructing justice?

Right wingers really live in a bubble of their own preconceptions.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 02:07
    Originally posted by @no1marauder

Presumably this is the kind of thing Wajoma calls "dream feelings".
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 02:50
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Presumably this is the kind of thing Wajoma calls "dream feelings".
    Kinda like Carlos Castaneda.....
  7. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 05:321 edit
    Since, augmented by Trump's tweets, the case for a Trump impeachment is air-tight... I guess Republicans should stomp on the accelerator and get as much done under Trump as possible. Then, they can roll out the red carpet for Mike Pence and everyone will be happy. Nguyen-Nguyen?

Be careful what you wish for. Federally-legalized abortion is important to the Democrats? Right? 😉
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 06:25
    Originally posted by @no1marauder

Firing Comey is not proof of obstruction of justice. That is merely your perception based on paranoia. Suspicion is not proof.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 06:57
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Firing Comey is not proof of obstruction of justice. That is merely your perception based on paranoia. Suspicion is not proof.
    Given the evidential basis for your comments in thread Thread 177704 (puppet government theory), that statement is somewhat breathtaking.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 12:20
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    Given the evidential basis for your comments in thread Thread 177704 (puppet government theory), that statement is somewhat breathtaking.
    I don't see why you are concluding that. Trump said he fired Comey because it was a witch hunt. It is entirely possible that Trump got fed up with Comey ruining people's lives in a feeble attempt to impeach Trump.
    All you have is the mere possibility of obstruction of justice. That is NOT evidence. It is however, a conspiracy theory. I like entertaining conspiracy theories, but this one is based on myths like proof of Russian hacking that does not exist unless Russian hackers are incompetent. It just doesn't make sense except in the world of a leftist Trump hater.
  11. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:24
    I don't see why you are concluding that. Trump said he fired Comey because it was a witch hunt. It is entirely possible that Trump got fed up with Comey ruining people's lives in a feeble attempt to impeach Trump.
    All you have is the mere possibility of obstruction of justice. That is NOT evidence. It is however, a conspiracy theory. I like entertainin ...[text shortened]... ackers are incompetent. It just doesn't make sense except in the world of a leftist Trump hater.
    Lester Holt interview. Trump stated precisely, why he fired Comey.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:30
    All you have is the mere possibility of obstruction of justice. That is NOT evidence. It is however, a conspiracy theory. I like entertainin ...[text shortened]... ackers are incompetent. It just doesn't make sense except in the world of a leftist Trump hater.
    You like conspiracy theories... but not actual conspiracies, such as the conspiracy against the United States that took place on June 9, 2016 in Trump Tower.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 19:371 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Lester Holt interview. Trump stated precisely, why he fired Comey.
    Ironic now to hear him say Comey said he was not under investigation.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '18 20:09
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Since, augmented by Trump's tweets, the case for a Trump impeachment is air-tight... I guess Republicans should stomp on the accelerator and get as much done under Trump as possible. Then, they can roll out the red carpet for Mike Pence and everyone will be happy. Nguyen-Nguyen?

Be careful what you wish for. Federally-legalized abortion is important to the Democrats? Right? 😉
    Pence gave a speech on religious freedom the other day.

Warming up in the bullpen ?? 😀
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Jul '18 12:49
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    You like conspiracy theories... but not actual conspiracies, such as the conspiracy against the United States that took place on June 9, 2016 in Trump Tower.
    There was no conspiracy at all. Don Jr. was duped by a liar and no conspiring took place at all.

You are using weird logic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree