05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 12:33
    @wolfgang59 said
    Yes we have a few in NZ, and UK too
    but this is insane.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRL-zijFXu4

Land of the Free?????????????
    so you think the store manager didnt have a right to ask the agitator to leave?
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 16:46
    "Nothing to see here, folks, keep walking..."
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 16:58
    So all the guy had to do was take the helmet off.

That is the problem we have in this country. A simple request is denied, which leads to escalation. People believe they have the right to escalate while the police should sit there as targets.

Idiots support this stuff. Then others feel the need to stop the problems because the police will not.

People like the person who started this thread are to blame.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 20:11
    @eladar said
    People like the person who started this thread are to blame.
    I'm to blame for employing idiots as police?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 23:00
    @wolfgang59 said
    I'm to blame for employing idiots as police?
    You are to blame for transfering responsibility from those who resist police request to the police.

Throw rocks and fire bombs at police? That is fine because of support from people like you.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 02:55
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    agitator? The cop was a clear assshole but of course you WOULD side with the cop.
    The guy was not being rude or aggressive.
    The manager of Walmart was also and assswipe for telling him to take off his helmet which the guy did not hear because he had a bluetooth earpiece playing music.
    The dude was calm and collected the whole time and the cops were doing their best imitation of thugs.

But of course to you the dude with the helmet was a real agitator, probably a hells angel dude in disguise, casing the joint for the rest of the gang to rob.

That is the level of your perverted thinking.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 03:521 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    but this is insane.

How many people do you see wearing helmets? Oh I don't know every motorcycle rider who needs to wear a mask in the store because of COVID and didn't have one on hand?
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 03:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    "Agitator"?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 03:58
    https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-06-17/far-right-boogaloo-boys-linked-to-killing-of-california-lawmen-other-violence

If the cops don't get their act together they will be killed by the People.

YouTube : F the Police
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 07:261 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Stop lying the guy did absolutely zero agitating, he was shopping on his way to work. ‘The land of the free‘ my rear end. A simple warning and on your way would have been the obvious strategy for the police. Clearly they prefer it back at the office eating donuts and filling out paperwork to actual policing.
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 13:161 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Stop lying the guy did absolutely zero agitating, he was shopping on his way to work. ‘The land of the free‘ my rear end. A simple warning and on your way would have been the obvious strategy for the police. Clearly they prefer it back at the office eating donuts and filling out paperwork to actual policing.
    Kev, #1 - America has had robberies by men in stores with motorcycle helmets
    on. The cop mentioned that to the perp in the video that it has happened twice
    near his jurisdiction. People take this strange intrusion quite seriously.

But besides all that, the manager told the guy to leave and for good reason,
    as the perps presence was disturbing customers and workers. When the perp
    refused to leave, he was trespassing. That's when the manager called the police.

The police did their job. No dust up, just their job.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 13:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    you failed to answer my question...why?
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 13:44
    @wolfgang59 said
    but this is insane.

The police officer certainly looks like he's overreacting.

But we didn't see what led up to that.

If the store manager really did go up to him 5 or 6 times, get in his face and loudly ask him to remove his helmet (as he claims) and the guy ignored him, it puts a different perspective on what happened. I can see how a guy in a helmet, bulky backpack and camouflage colors who ignores repeated requests by the manager could be disconcerting.

Also, the silent treatment thing was immature and stupid under the circumstances. All the guy had to do was apologize and keep his mouth shut and he'd have walked out of the store.
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    08 Sep '20 13:45
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    agitator? The cop was a clear assshole but of course you WOULD side with the cop.
    The guy was not being rude or aggressive.
    The manager of Walmart was also and assswipe for telling him to take off his helmet which the guy did not hear because he had a bluetooth earpiece playing music.
    The dude was calm and collected the whole time and the cops were doin ...[text shortened]... , casing the joint for the rest of the gang to rob.

That is the level of your perverted thinking.
    Even if you're listening to music, it's unlikely that you literally don't hear someone who comes right up to you and speaks directly to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree