1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 17:39
    @mghrn55 said
    Ease up a bit, guy.
    You're starting to sound like a Christian. 😛
    You have to be a Christian to see what filth someone like Weinerstein is?

Interesting.........................
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 18:12
    @whodey said
    There is a current experiment being undertaken. Can one buy a Presidential nomination?

Trump does not qualify because he spent
    Trump does qualify because he spent billions in promises he has yet to keep, like cheaper better healthcare for one.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 21:291 edit
    @kmax87 said
    Trump does qualify because he spent billions in promises he has yet to keep, like cheaper better healthcare for one.
    You have a point, because Trump is so wealthy he did not have to sell out to either party, but the fact remains that Hillary outspent him by a large margin which should give Little Mike pause.......

But learning from history is not a strong point for the Left For them, every endeavor is some grand new experiment that has never been attempted.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 00:17
    @whodey said
    You have a point, because Trump is so wealthy he did not have to sell out to either party, but the fact remains that Hillary outspent him by a large margin which should give Little Mike pause.......

But learning from history is not a strong point for the Left For them, every endeavor is some grand new experiment that has never been attempted.
    Amazing, huh?

Hilary cheated the election of the Democrat Party away from Bernie, then outspent Trump by scads to one trying to BUY the general election,,,

AND SHE STILL LOST! What a LoOzA

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree