1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 21:49
    Sorry, Trumpsters:

"The Michigan board in charge of certifying election results cast a pivotal vote Monday to validate the state's tallies, cementing Democratic President-elect Joe Biden's victory despite unproven claims of fraud levied by Republican President Donald Trump.

The Board of State Canvassers voted to certify the results after taking about three hours of public comment from election officials, lawmakers and residents.

Republican board member Aaron Van Langevelde crossed over to join the two Democratic board members in supporting certification. He said the board has a "duty" to certify Michigan election results based on county returns as the panel holds a pivotal meeting. Longtime GOP member Norm Shinkle voted to abstain and expressed concerns about out-of-balance counting boards in Wayne County."

"Van Langevelde, an attorney who works for House Republicans, said he had reviewed state law and the board was simply required to canvass the county returns and determine the results.

"I've reviewed every section. I haven't found anything about an audit," Van Langevelde said. "I found nothing about authority for us to delay certification because we're waiting for more accurate results. I found nothing about making certification contingent on an audit. I found nothing that gives us the authority to review complaints for fraud.

"I mean, I think, the law is pretty clear here."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/23/michigan-election-state-canvassers-certification/6390475002/
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 22:31
    Excellent!
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 22:35
    I am a Trump fan but people who are not gracious and respectful in defeat are pathetic.

Trump 2024 🤗
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Nov '20 23:32
    And the head of the GSA has - finally! - sent a letter to Biden's transition team determining that it may access the post-election resources and services described in the Presidential Transition Act.

https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/status/1331014559570780163/photo/1

Rather hilariously while in the letter Commissioner Murphy denies be pressured indirectly or directly "with regard to the substance or timing of my decision" the Donald tweeted almost immediately "I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013908971261953
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 00:28
    @cheesemaster said

Trump 2024 🤗
    Why?

I just don’t get it.
  6. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 00:29
    Chaos.
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 00:31
    I want the world to burn. 😠
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 00:46
    Sonhouse was the only one who figured me out.

Many names ago he said I had no affiliation.
    He said I just wanted chaos.

I hate sonhouse. 😒
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 01:18
    @cheesemaster said
    Sonhouse was the only one who figured me out.

Many names ago he said I had no affiliation.
    He said I just wanted chaos.

I hate sonhouse. 😒
    I think all this is just a smokescreen because you don’t want to reveal your true motivations for supporting Trump.
  10. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 01:38
    @divegeester said
    I think all this is just a smokescreen because you don’t want to reveal your true motivations for supporting Trump.
    You got me 😒

I sell orange face make up and I'm in debt.
    I need him to stay around.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:04
    @cheesemaster said
    You got me 😒

I sell orange face make up and I'm in debt.
    I need him to stay around.
    profiteering on the libs. nice! 😆
  12. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:24
    I think the devil will kick out the Nazis and replace them with evil liberals.

Just my opinion of course 😒
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:28
    @no1marauder said
    And the head of the GSA has - finally! - sent a letter to Biden's transition team determining that it may access the post-election resources and services described in the Presidential Transition Act.

https://twitter.com/amandawgolden/status/1331014559570780163/photo/1

Rather hilariously while in the letter Commissioner Murphy denies be pressured indirectly or direct ...[text shortened]... have told my team to do the same."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013908971261953
    After threatening legal action (a clear bluff) and then saying it didn't matter and a lot of whining day after day after that Trump finally gave him willingly what the whiner was not capable of getting without consent.

Like I said before, he had no legal right to it. It was a bluff.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 02:36
    @metal-brain said
    After threatening legal action (a clear bluff) and then saying it didn't matter and a lot of whining day after day after that Trump finally gave him willingly what the whiner was not capable of getting without consent.

Like I said before, he had no legal right to it. It was a bluff.
    You've said a lot of stupid things that being one of them.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Nov '20 05:18
    @divegeester said
    No, he won’t tell us who he used to be.

He’s one of those right-wing incels who’s come back under a different name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree