1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 15:37
    @Metal-Brain
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-clinesmith-idUSKBN29Y1

Whataboutism is not a debate point.

The fact is McCabe was considered enemy by Trump and THAT is why McCabe got in trouble.

Your god king Trump LOVES revenge. That is his MO.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 23:16
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-clinesmith-idUSKBN29Y1

Whataboutism is not a debate point.

The fact is McCabe was considered enemy by Trump and THAT is why McCabe got in trouble.

Your god king Trump LOVES revenge. That is his MO.
    So Obama is allowed to fail to report campaign contributions and trump is not.
    Your hypocrisy is noted.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 04:18
    Russell Brand covered it.

YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 16:301 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    I think you are smoking too much weed.

Did you forget about the FOUR MILLION Trump took in from that Dushbag bank and didn't say a WORD about that, I guess if he is YOUR god king, NO amount of corruption is bad.

Talk about hypocrisy, you are the POSTER BOY for BOTH Bottom feeding Troll AND hypocrisy, you teach us ALL about those things.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 17:111 edit
    @metal-brain said
    False statements about what? What contacts? What does it have to do with Trump?

All he did was repeat a rumor he heard. That is how Russiagate got started. It was started by a mere unconfirmed rumor, not evidence. If lack of evidence is enough to ridicule a conspiracy theory then Russiagate is a ridiculous conspiracy theory that even a subsequent exhaustive investigati ...[text shortened]...
    https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/
    False statements about what?

I wrote in my post what the false statement were about. He pleaded guilty and went to prison without clarifying or revealing the truth. Why would someone do that if they weren't hiding something?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 03:01
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I think you are smoking too much weed.

Did you forget about the FOUR MILLION Trump took in from that Dushbag bank and didn't say a WORD about that, I guess if he is YOUR god king, NO amount of corruption is bad.

Talk about hypocrisy, you are the POSTER BOY for BOTH Bottom feeding Troll AND hypocrisy, you teach us ALL about those things.
    Obama didn't report 2 million. Does that make Obama a douchbag too?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 03:092 edits
    @wildgrass said
    False statements about what?

I wrote in my post what the false statement were about. He pleaded guilty and went to prison without clarifying or revealing the truth. Why would someone do that if they weren't hiding something?
    "He pleaded guilty and went to prison without clarifying or revealing the truth"

That is a good question. What did he lie about? Maybe he didn't intentionally lie. Sometimes people just forget things and it merely appears a person lied when there was no intent. It is hard to believe he intentionally lied when all he did was repeat a rumor he heard. Nobody even knew if the rumor was true.

Sussmann lied. Why would he do that? Should he and other liars regarding the Russia-Trump conspiracy theory go to prison? Why didn't Clinesmith go to prison?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree