1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 20:131 edit
    @dood111 said
    So YOU are guessing they would have hurt him?
    Would that stand uo in court?
    I asked Mott what he thought.

What do you think they would have done? Were the gallows constructed outside just for Mike Pence?

I've been to a lot of demonstrations but I never remember anyone bringing "zip ties". What do you think they were for?
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 20:32
    @no1marauder said
    I asked Mott what he thought.

What do you think they would have done? Were the gallows constructed outside just for Mike Pence?

I've been to a lot of demonstrations but I never remember anyone bringing "zip ties". What do you think they were for?
    Gallows?
    They built a gallows?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 20:351 edit
    @dood111 said
    Gallows?
    They built a gallows?
    Sure did; there's a nice picture of it here: https://www.ourquadcities.com/news/national-news/capitol-mob-built-gallows-and-chanted-hang-mike-pence/

There's also a video there where the rioters are chanting: "Hang Mike Pence!"
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 20:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 21:05
    @no1marauder said
    Sure did; there's a nice picture of it here: https://www.ourquadcities.com/news/national-news/capitol-mob-built-gallows-and-chanted-hang-mike-pence/

There's also a video there where the rioters are chanting: "Hang Mike Pence!"
    That's not a functional gallows it's a couple of pieces of wood that's not capable of holding anything without falling over, it's purely symbolic.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 21:101 edit
    @dood111 said
    That's not a functional gallows it's a couple of pieces of wood that's not capable of holding anything without falling over, it's purely symbolic.
    I assume the noose hanging down from it is "symbolic" as well?

Looks like it was capable of holding a human being on it: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9157323/Shocking-video-shows-MAGA-mob-rifling-paperwork-Senate-chamber-erecting-gallows.html
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 23:36
    @no1marauder said
    Sure there should be a full investigation of whether some CP aided the rioters.

If those rioters had caught up with Sen. Schumer what do you think they would have done? Given him a stern talking to?
    is there any reason to think otherwise? Why do you think the dems wont release the video? why do you think the dems did not charge the fbi operatives involved with agitating the crowd?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 00:03
    @mott-the-hoople said
    is there any reason to think otherwise? Why do you think the dems wont release the video? why do you think the dems did not charge the fbi operatives involved with agitating the crowd?
    "Any reason"?

I don't know - the 150 police officers injured by the mob? The "hang Mike Pence" chants?

The one who "agitated the crowd" is at Margo Largo.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 00:17
    @no1marauder said
    "Any reason"?

I don't know - the 150 police officers injured by the mob? The "hang Mike Pence" chants?

The one who "agitated the crowd" is at Margo Largo.
    you are lying when you say 150 officers injured...why do you lie like this?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 00:191 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you are lying when you say 150 officers injured...why do you lie like this?
    Again with your stupid tactic of calling people "liars" when that can be easily shown to be false:

""In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-injuries-riot/

Have you no shame?
  11. Subscribermoonbusonline
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 08:14
    @no1marauder said
    The right wing darlings who pointed guns at protestors have struck a plea deal:

"He pleaded guilty to fourth-degree assault, a misdemeanor. His wife pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment.

They were sentenced to pay the maximum fines: $750 for him, $2,000 for her. The weapons they brandished will be destroyed as a condition of their pleas."

https://fox2now.com/ ...[text shortened]... community service and than a dismissal of charges DA Kim Gardner was willing to give them last year.
    Maybe somebody finally got through to them that waving guns at a crowd is naughty. Very naughty.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 11:27
    @no1marauder said
    Again with your stupid tactic of calling people "liars" when that can be easily shown to be false:

""In total, more than 150 officers were injured in the attack: 86 Capitol Police officers reported injuries, the sources said, along with 65 members of the Metropolitan Police Department, Chief Robert Contee testified in January."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-police-injuries-riot/

Have you no shame?
    using fake news as a source doesn't quite cut it.

We are on to that game
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 12:30
    @mott-the-hoople said
    using fake news as a source doesn't quite cut it.

We are on to that game
    LMAO!

Well it's not something likely to be reported on OAN, Breitbart or the rest.

How about "around 140 injured" according to Fox News in a February article: https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-union-riot-hearing-dysfunction-crushed-spinal-discs-traumatic-brain-injuries
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 13:40
    @moonbus said
    Maybe somebody finally got through to them that waving guns at a crowd is naughty. Very naughty.
    I doubt it; he's running for the US Senate based on nothing more than this incident and his slobbering devotion to the Donald. I'm sure they are counting on a probable pardon from the Republican Governor.

But hey they had to get up in court and admit their crimes under oath. That's something anyway and something right wingers here didn't think they'd ever do (you notice it's awful quiet here from their defenders last year like Earl).
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Jun '21 13:50
    @no1marauder said
    But hey they had to get up in court and admit their crimes under oath. That's something anyway and something right wingers here didn't think they'd ever do (you notice it's awful quiet here from their defenders last year like Earl).
    Did any of the rioters that broke down the gate and trespassed on private property have to stand up in court and admit to their crimes?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree