1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 16:01
    @whodey said
    I just find it amusing the hate sent his way when in reality he is better than most of what is already there or has been there.

Of course, there is the benefit of saying things that drive Progressives crazy. That is probably what he is there for, but it is somewhat enjoyable nonetheless.

So go ahead, vote against Trump on the erroneous scam that he is a racist and vote Biden, Mr. Segragationist.

LOL.
    I don't believe Biden actively supported segregation (that would be more on-topic in the other thread), but I've already stated I wouldn't vote for him.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 17:312 edits
    @no1marauder

But Biden does think that "Indians" work at all 711's?

YouTube

LOL.

Yea, Trump is the racist.

Nothing to see here!!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 17:44
    @whodey said
    @no1marauder

But Biden does think that "Indians" work at all 711's?

[youtube]AEG1wuoa2hs[/youtube]

LOL.

Yea, Trump is the racist.

Nothing to see here!!
    This is relevant to the topic of this thread ............................ how again?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '19 21:15
    @no1marauder

“Any idea what's going on here? ”

Trump has FORCED democrats to the negotiation table, that is what is going on.

brilliant strategy!
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 01:13
    @mott-the-hoople said
    @no1marauder

“Any idea what's going on here? ”

Trump has FORCED democrats to the negotiation table, that is what is going on.

brilliant strategy!
    LMAO! You people really are as dumb as you seem.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:20
    @whodey said
    Mass deportation would not be necessary if it were not for such things as sanctuary cities and illegals being hired across the country. Operation Wetback proved that the issue is being able to make money as an illegal or not being able to. Back then, the US was unified in not hiring illegals, etc. Once illegals saw they could no longer get a job and were not welcomed, they ...[text shortened]... obey federal law on immigration, then a wall would not be needed. But that is simply not the case.
    What about asylum seekers?

You still think they don't exist, right?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 Jun '19 02:28
    @no1marauder said
    On Monday, our Obstructor in Chief announced via tweet that:

"“Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in.”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140791400658870274

Ok. Maybe it's not a great idea to announce to undocu ...[text shortened]... /news-and-politics/2019/06/tucker-carlson-talked-trump-out-of-iran-attack.html), so I was wondering.
    Curious to me how you and everyone try to second guess and nitpick (All 100% negative) what Trump does. Yes horrors, now just why couldn’t he hold that thought till noon. I’m glad he hasn’t ‘ held that thought ‘ on all of his accomplishments . I guess he had a reason for holding that thought. Presidents have a tough job, they have to think strategy. You know,,like chess.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree