1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 22:001 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Trump built the wall.
    Biden stopped its construction and tore down large sections that were already built.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '22 21:29
    @AverageJoe1
    Shifting the goalposts again. We WERE talkin about the political ILLEGAL stunt pulled by that cretin DeSantis. Those folks were here LEGALLY and were fraudulently taken to one place while they were told they would go to another. I guess stunts like that are perfectly ok as long as it is a REPUB stunt.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    02 Oct '22 02:34
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Shifting the goalposts again. We WERE talkin about the political ILLEGAL stunt pulled by that cretin DeSantis. Those folks were here LEGALLY and were fraudulently taken to one place while they were told they would go to another. I guess stunts like that are perfectly ok as long as it is a REPUB stunt.
    Did you see where I asked Marauder why these aliens were running away when Marsuder was saying there was no reason to do so? Why wont he answer ? I like his answers cause they are not built around Trump Trump Trump
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 04:32
    @AverageJoe1
    Er, YOU are the one just bringing up your god king Trump. You are losing it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree