1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 01:12
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/7/cnn-settles-275m-lawsuit-covington-catholic-studen/

When CNN "fake news" meets $275 million court suit

“Contrary to its ‘Facts First’ public relations ploy, CNN ignored the facts and put its anti-Trump agenda first in waging a 7-day media campaign of false, vicious attacks against Nicholas, a young boy who was guilty of little more than wearing a souvenir Make America Great Again cap,” said the 58-page lawsuit filed in March.

BURN baby BURN.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 02:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/7/cnn-settles-275m-lawsuit-covington-catholic-studen/

“Contrary to its ‘Facts First’ public relations ploy, CNN ignored the facts and put its anti-Trump agenda first in waging a 7-day media campaign of false, vicious attacks against Nicholas, a young boy who was gu ...[text shortened]... venir Make America Great Again cap,” said the 58-page lawsuit filed in March.

BURN baby BURN.
    Ohhhh, if the libs who hate the rich, as they put their noses in someone else’s business, find out the boatload amount of millions this little feller got, we will be entertained Big time with all of the reasons they will spew out about why this guy should not have that money. I promise you it is huge, and there are other entities that will also have to pay him money
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 02:581 edit
    It doesn't say how much he ended up with, Joe, but hey- spending CNN's $millions, what a treat! Yoo HOOOOO

The little kid in a MAGA hat just poked the fake news bully right in the eye
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 03:00
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It doesn't say how much he ended up with, Joe, but hey- spending CNN's $millions, what a treat! Yoo HOOOOO
    Hannity said it could be as much as $100M.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 03:341 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Wow, 100 million for being an a--hole.

Who knew being a dick would be so profitable?

Oh, yeah, the alt-right.

We can expect more of this with Trump's flunkies on the bench.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 03:44
    @Suzianne Wow, 100 million for being an a--hole.

Who knew being a dick would be so profitable?

Who knew being a left wing dope peddling fake news generator could be so expensive!
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 05:121 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I'll wager legal fees and less than $50 grand. There's no way CNN would settle for such an absurd amount as $100M.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 07:521 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

“Contrary to its ‘Facts First’ public relations ploy, CNN ignored the facts and put its anti-Trump agenda first in waging a 7-day media campaign of false, vicious attacks against Nicholas, a young boy who was gu ...[text shortened]... venir Make America Great Again cap,” said the 58-page lawsuit filed in March.

BURN baby BURN.
    Burn baby burn?

Really?
    In a pro-life case... you choose the words: burn baby, burn?
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 07:561 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I'll wager legal fees and less than $50 grand. There's no way CNN would settle for such an absurd amount as $100M.
    Are they not legally bound to disclose these sorts of deals?

How does the country know what sort of justice is being done, when these cases can be public, but the outcome isn’t?
  10. Germany
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 08:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    It could be as much as a super duper megazillion.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 08:20
    @shavixmir said

How does the country know what sort of justice is being done, when these cases can be public, but the outcome isn’t?
    It was a settlement, not a legal verdict. So the student did not "win" the suit.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 14:09
    @no1marauder said
    His lawyer Lin Wood I assure you got the gold ring
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 14:14
    @shavixmir said

My time-worn answer. It is no one’s business. Why do libs think that a person or an entity is ‘connected’ to others, or has a duty to disclose private matters. Absolutely unbelievable Shav. I will get this into my treatise on the Lib Doctrine. Unbelievable.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 14:20
    @kazetnagorra said
    It was a settlement, not a legal verdict. So the student did not "win" the suit.
    Any damage a person can do to CNN is a big WIN
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '20 14:37
    @earl-of-trumps said

BURN baby BURN.
    It's not nearly enough money

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree