1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 04:091 edit
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-slams-apos-unacceptable-220713805.html

Well it appears that the comedian Kevin Hart is the recent victim to having been caught saying non-PC things in the past. In fact, Kathy Gifford, the woman who thought it was funny holding up the bloody head of a decapitated Donald Trump, said that his past behavior was offensive and unacceptable. Essentially, no amount of saying he was sorry will be acceptable for his past sins of being offensive to gays. In fact, Kevin had stopped posting offensive things about gays as far back as 2011. He most recently was publically shamed about the past offensive Tweets done almost a decade ago, and stepped down from hosting the Oscars as a result.

No amount of groveling seems to appease the Left, so why do it at all? It reminds me of Megyn Kelly. She meant nothing racially offensive by what she said, and then apologized repeatedly,, only to be fired from her job anyway.

Is Hollywood being too hard on Kevin? Dare we call them "racist" for refusing to accept his apologies?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 05:02
    @whodey said
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-slams-apos-unacceptable-220713805.html

Well it appears that the comedian Kevin Hart is the recent victim to having been caught saying non-PC things in the past. In fact, Kathy Gifford, the woman who thought it was funny holding up the bloody head of a decapitated Donald Trump, said that his past behavior was offensive and u ...[text shortened]... Hollywood being too hard on Kevin? Dare we call them "racist" for refusing to accept his apologies?
    Shut up, you right-wing son of a crack-whore!

Seriously.
    Generalising this witch hunt as ‘left wing’ is pathetic.
    And it gets on my mammary protruberances.

I don’t know what the man’s tweets were or
    In which context he wrote them, so I can’t judge them at all.

But they’d have to have been very extreme for me (left winger) to want him to back down from a gig.

Okay... just looked them over.
    He’s a comedian and he was joking.
    Not very funny jokes, but hey, at least he wasn’t whining about his mother in bloody law.

So no problem on my part.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 12:44
    @shavixmir

It's just another example of how the Left eats their own young.

So you think he should host the Oscars anyway? Well it looks like you are not as radical far Left as those in Hollywood.

congratulations, you win a cookie.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 16:01
    @whodey said
    @shavixmir

It's just another example of how the Left eats their own young.

So you think he should host the Oscars anyway? Well it looks like you are not as radical far Left as those in Hollywood.

congratulations, you win a cookie.
    Dude, there’s hardly an American alive I’d consider left-wing.

As for the whining maggots claiming victimhood, F-them, they know nothing and waste my time like vegans complaining about cow rape.

And I’m actually pro-PC... go figure!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree