1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:06
    With the recent Mueller report being made public, we have many here who refuse to believe Trump is not guilty.

This is because you hate him, isn't it? You want the truth to be that Trump sold out to Putin. That is the sad reality of your sick twisted state. Anything short of that would mean ruin for your hopes of destroying Trump in 2020, isn't that right?

Your hatefulness is here for all to see.

If not, what is the one piece of evidence that proves Trump is guilty without a reasonable shadow of a doubt? And if you present it, why are the Dims in the House not bringing an impeachment vote today if the nations security has been sooooo compromised

It's been three years dolts, use the pot or get the hell off!

Everyone is plum tired of your whining and endless conspiracy theory threads.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:131 edit
    I'm to the point now where I just want to see heads roll for our leaders dividing the country like they do with impunity and seemingly no one paying a price.

It's time to remove all of them.

Dividing the country on purpose is not a game.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:23
    @whodey said
    With the recent Mueller report being made public, we have many here who refuse to believe Trump is not guilty.

This is because you hate him, isn't it? You want the truth to be that Trump sold out to Putin. That is the sad reality of your sick twisted state. Anything short of that would mean ruin for your hopes of destroying Trump in 2020, isn't that right?

Your hateful ...[text shortened]... get the hell off!

Feeling mighty self-righteous today, aren't we? Despite your fervent desire for wish-fulfillment, it's becoming more obvious, not less, that Trump IS guilty.

One might think you'd be a bit more contrite knowing your idol isn't quite as home free as you thought he was. When will you stop listening to the fake news sites who screamed "exonerated!!"? When will you wake up and realize the Republicans are still playing you all for fools?
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:23
    @whodey said

Speak for yourself I personally think Trump is quite amusing I couldn’t hate him any more than I could hate that nicotine replacement gum that I found in my bed this morning stuck to my hairy left leg.
    And as for being tired of seeing people point out all of his shortcomings from sexually assaulting women to trying to sack mueller because he was crapping himself about the collusion with Russia, if you are tired of that then you are tired of life.
    Every time I get embarrassed about Brexit and how stupid it makes my country look I remind myself that enough of you guys voted for Trump to put him in the Whitehouse and now your stuck with defending him, but what else can you do 😂
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:42
    @whodey said

Tired of it? Stop reading it. Face it — you love it. You initiate it. Embrace it. Go ahead; we’ll look the other way. (Not really, we love it too.)
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:46
    @whodey said
    I'm to the point now where I just want to see heads roll for our leaders dividing the country like they do with impunity and seemingly no one paying a price.

It's time to remove all of them.

Dividing the country on purpose is not a game.
    “It's time to remove all of them.”

OK.

Can we start with _________?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 15:46
    @js357 said

OK.

Lets start with schiff...he needs to answer for his lie of proof.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 19:44
    @whodey said
    What about the report leads you to believe Trump's not guilty? Please state something specific.
  9. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 19:48
    @js357 said

OK.

Any politician in a blue state. I say Ca. first.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 19:50
    @whodey said

Why are you angry ??
    Oh never mind, here's something to cheer you up.

Completely and totally exonerated !!
    Tee hee !! 😆
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 20:071 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Lets start with schiff...he needs to answer for his lie of proof.
    You're an idiot. Or just un-American. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the ones who love democracy and start at the top and toss out the one who only loves himself? And can we toss out all of his little un-American toadies (including his self-serving family) while we're at it?

This is the way to truly "Make America Great Again".
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 20:09
    @vivify said
    What about the report leads you to believe Trump's not guilty? Please state something specific.
    Well, "because he said so", of course.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 20:46
    @suzianne said
    You're an idiot. Or just un-American. Wouldn't it make more sense to keep the ones who love democracy and start at the top and toss out the one who only loves himself? And can we toss out all of his little un-American toadies (including his self-serving family) while we're at it?

This is the way to truly "Make America Great Again".
    LOL...no hope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree